Eleven: Drunk

My dad dropped me off at home. I got into my PJS and layed on the couch watching The Real World: Las Vegas when Daisy called.

"Get dressed and come with me!"

"Where?"

"A party! Lynne is throwing a party! I wanna go,"

"Ohkayy I'll go with you, " I said reluctant.

"Ima pick you up. You got 10 minuets, wear something sexy." She said and hung up.

I opened my closet and pulled out some of my "going out" clothes. I got a black sleevless top that was beeded around the neckline and a white miniskirt out and put them on. She walked in my house and into my room. "That looks great, let's go."

We got to Lynne's house and it was packed with people. Me and Daisy started dancing with eachother. "Hey Ima call Drake to come, kay?"

"Yeahh go." Daisy laughed.

I walked outside to call him. "Hey Drake?"

"Hey what do you want?"

Harsh. "I'm at a party, you should come."

"Nah, I wanna hang out with my boys tonight,"

"Ohkay, love you." I said.

"Bye." He hung up.

What did I do to him?? This wasn't the first time he picked his boys over me. Drake never went anywhere with me. He was always spendin time with Leo and Josh. Did I even matter to him? He said he loves me and doesn't wanna lose me, but I have been told that before.

"Danny?" I heard a fimiliar voice say.

I looked up to see Ethan lookin at me with concerned eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine."

I walked away from him and went back into Lynne's house straight to the kitchen. "You want a shot?" One of the guys asked. I recognized him as our quarterback, Mike.

"Sure," I took the shot of Vodka straight.

"Damn, you got that. Want another?"

I took 4 more shots before going back into the crowd of dancing and buzzed teenagers. I saw Ethan and went over to start dancing with him, the guys off the foot ball team started dancing with me too. I could tell I was getting close to drunk and I didn't care.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Drake looking at me. "We need to talk,"

I walked with him into the kitchen. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Having fun,"

"Why are you here?"

"Daisy wanted to come, I tried to get you. You cared more about your friends then me."

"Yah I did." He said and left, I stayed in the kitchen crying and drinking. I poured me a few more shots of vodka. Then I saw him. My ex. My first love. John.