twenty-one: Pregnant?

Drake got home the next morning with his eyes all red and puffy.  His grandmother died his morning.  I hugged and consoled him until Annie woke up hungry.

"It'll be ok Hun I promise," I said while we sat and ate the eggs I made for us three.

"Yeah I know,"

"Danny can I have some more chocolate milk?"  Annie asked in a small voice.  It was a good thing Drake was like a big kid sometimes, if not I don't think we'd even have chocolate milk here.  I don't really like milk.

"Sure."  I got up and poured her more milk.

"Thank you," She said and started eating again.

**TWO DAYS LATER**

"Danny do you think it'll be ok for me, Ethan, Anthony to leave Tuesday, and comeback Friday?  We wanna go look at colleges and that might take a while.  The guys figured it could be a boy's thing and you wouldn't want to come"

"Yeah Hun.  Go and have fun."

"Thanks babe, you're the best."

Tuesday came and they left early in the morning.  In fact, the guys spent the night Monday.  I had to explain to Annie that it wasn't ok for guys to sleep over unless you were in a relationship and living with him already.  I mostly stayed in my room and watched movies with Annie.  I was ignoring Ethan for a while.  Until I figured out what was really going on with me.  Emotionally and physically. 

I called Olivia and Jade to ask them to come stay with us.  Olivia brought Jade and Jayden with her.  Annie loved watching Jayden laugh when she made funny faces at him.

"Have you taken the test?"  Jade asked while we played Black Jack and waited on the pizza we ordered to get here.

"Nope. No time really"

"Take it tomorrow," Olivia suggested.

"Black Jack," I announced trying to change the subject.  Plus I was good at Black Jack.

"Take it tomorrow!"  Jade commanded.

"Fine," I grumbled and glared at her.

The doorbell rang and I practically ran to go get it.  We ate in silence and watched movies for the rest of the night.

I fell asleep while we were watching "Beauty and the Beast."  The next morning   Jade and Olivia woke me up excessively early.

They dragged me to the bathroom and made me take the test.  I finally woke up fully and waited for the test to be over.  The five minuets took entirely too long.  "It's been five minutes," Jade told me quietly.

"Ugh I can't look!  You do it!"

"Fine," Jade said and walked over to the counter.

"What's it say?"  I asked bouncing up and down.

 "Well you are ..." She smiled at me.  She liked messing with me.

"TELL ME!"  I screamed.

"Geesh Okay!  You are pregnant,"

"No, no I'm not."  I ran over to the counter and took the test up.  Sure enough, it had the little plus sign.  No.  No.  No.  This can't be right.  Olivia came over to me.

"Danny those tests are pretty accurate.  Congrats,"

"Congrats?!  I'm gonna be a teen mom!  16 and pregnant! How is that good?"  I said still in shock.

All because of a drunken mistake or a mistake with my boyfriend.  Great one big mistake.  I started crying. Jade and Olivia's arms were instantly holding me as I cried on them.

I'm pregnant.  I can't be a good mommy at 16.  Can I?