Never hurt a criminal's loved one

Patch's P.O.V

I hated how Mike looked at Winny differently just because she was adopted. It wasn't as if she wasn't his sister anymore.

Naive Bastard.

I hugged Winny closer to me on the couch as she cried and I kissed the top of her head.

"Stop crying birdy, birds don't cry." I told her and she wiped her tears and looked up at me.

She looked so vulnerable now it hurt me.

"Well this birdy does." She said and continued to sob.

I wasn't sure if birds really cried, all I knew was that Winny wasn't supposed to. If that unreal brother of hers couldn't accept it then he deserved the beating of a life time.

♡ ♡ ♡

I wasn't the only one going to this crappy school for this year, my friends were too.

Well specifically they were late for the school year and had just started today.

"You know the plan, Teddy?" I asked and he smirked mischievously.

He started to crack his knuckles and let out a laugh.

"This is going to be fun." Teddy said and waited at his locker.

Rufus, Rocco, Skeet and Rob were elsewhere, not involved with the plan.

Those guys didn't like to fight as much when it wasn't that necessary.

"Good." I whispered to myself and glared at the douchebag who made his sister cry.

That unacceptable son of a bitch. I was done being his training bag. I needed to show the skills I had used for decades to get money.

No more mister nice guy.

Teddy had scanned the area to see everyone had gone to their respective classrooms.

Well except for Mike.

In a blink of an eye Teddy had tripped Mike and Mike was on the ground, glaring at him.

Teddy's foot was on his chest to avoid letting Mike get up. Mike was confused until I came into view.

"So we meet again, boxer." I told him and signaled Teddy to stop stepping on Mike.

Mike exhaled and glared at me.

"You don't want me to punch you again, do you thug?!" Mike asked me and I rolled my eyes.

He immediately stood up to punch me in the jaw and I instantly caught it, punching him instead.

He looked shocked, grabbing his jaw instantly. Bet you didn't see that coming, huh douchebag?

"Yeah, I know it's pretty cool how I can punch too. You see I resisted the urge to punch you back and defend myself, only for your sister's benefit. Now, I've had a change of heart." I told him, and smirked grimly at him.

It was pretty weird how nobody reported what Mike had done to me.
Well that was about to change.

I heard footsteps around the corner and stared at Mike.

"Come on Mike, you won't let me get away with this right?" I asked and that's when he punched me back, the principal right behind him.

Sweet, the principal.

I faked pain and fell to the floor. Mike smirked and mentally smiled when I saw the principal grab the back of Mike's shirt.

He looked furious while Mike looked surprised, not expecting that.

"He played me, sir!" Mike said and glared at me.

The principal looked shocked and shook his head, dragging Mike along with him to the principal's office.

I realized I still wasn't satisfied with what he did with Winny.

Mike will pay, no matter what Winny thinks.

♡♡♡

Winny's P.O.V

I felt embarassed for what happened yesterday. I didn't want Patch's pity. I didn't want anybody's pity.

I let myself cry infront of someone which I rarely did and now I regret telling Patch about my secret.

"Winny!" I heard Mike's voice from inside the house.

What did he want now? He knows that I'm still angry with what he said.

Well, with what he almost said.

"Mike, I don't have time for th--" I immediately stopped when his face came into view.

I know that I was mad, but I was shocked to see bruises on Mike's jaw. He was still my brother, and I had a right to tend to his wounds.

"What the hell happened to you Mike?" I asked and rushed to get some ice from the kitchen.

He frowned and sighed, staring at me. Without him uttering a single word I had already known who did this.

"No, it can't be." I told him and he shook his head.

"Yeah, your Patchy did this to me."Mike said and I gasped.

I was worried he'd say that.

. . .

Jack & Finn Harries as Rocco & Rufus