Never punch a criminal

Winny's P.O.V

"Come on, Birdy! I told you I was sorry. It isn't my fault you've got a complicated name." He muttered that last part, but I peefectly heard him.

I instantly stopped to look at him, hands on my hips and he stared at me. My name? He couldn't remember my name and guessed something entirely humiliating and different, because my name was too complicated?!

Now that isn't something you hear everday.

"What's wrong with my name? It isn't complicated! You just pop into my life again and you humiliate me infront of the class! Just go away, I was fine with my life before you decided to ruin it." I said and continued to walk to the library.

I usually chilled at the library and talked to the librarian, Nancy. She was the only one nice to me in this school. I rather talk to her, than eat actually.

"And I'm sorry, for that Birdy. As you heard ms. Walt it's a common mistake." He said and burst out laughing.

I turned to him and tried to hold in my laughter. Well that was a bit funny. I had to hold it in, I mean I had to look like I didn't want him to be here.

Well, because I didn't. If Michael saw me hanging out with the criminal, as he liked to call it, he would never trust me again.

"Whatever, Patch. Just get out of my life, please." I said and finally walked to the cafeteria.

I mean there was a first time for everything right?

♡♡♡

I obviously sat alone, the first time here. I looked around to see there was no sign of Patch. He probably skipped class, telling how bored he looked from our first class.

Well, it was fine because now I knew I was safe.

I took out my notebook and doodled something. Well I didn't exactly doodle, I was into realism and right now, I had not noticed I was actually sketching Patch.

I instantly closed my notebook and sighed. Maybe I could go back to eating again.

I turned to my food and slowly began to eat, when suddenly someone dropped their tray on my table and slid in the seat infront of me.

"This seat taken?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

What the hell was Patch doing, sitting with me? I mean a few girls were eyeing me as if I was some damn slut. Well I wasn't obviously, and I didn't want Patch to show that.

"Have you forgotten what I told you earlier? Get out of my life. I mean what are you doing in this school anyway?" I asked and he shrugged.

He inched closer to whisper something and sighed.

"The police finally caught me okay? My parents, they heard about it and they took me here. They said I finally needed to go back to school and looky here, they actually took me back to my Birdy." He said and smirked at me.

I wasn't anyone's. I rolled my eyes, and immediately inched away before people stares some more.

"I'm not your Birdy. I'm nobody's possession." I said and sighed.

Suddenly a pack of cheerleaders walked by the table. The blonde one, Cherry looked as if she was going to pounce on Patch. She took a seat on his lap and she smirked at me.

"Umm, Patch right? There's a seat that's like totally vacant in our table and I was wondering if you'd like to, you know ditch this loser town and come with us. I mean, we can tell you're forced to sit with her since you're obviously the new kid and all. Right girls?" Cherry asked and her minions instantly nodded.

Patch let out a laugh, and Cherry looked confused. Patch sighed and stared at her.

"I don't know if you know this, but it isn't polite to sit on people's laps, especially when you barely know them. Also, I don't know if that's a thing in this school, but I totally respect that." He said and she gasped immediately fleeing, earning a few laughs from the people around us.

I laughed and gave him a smile.

"That was cool, Patch. Thanks." I told him and I immediately felt embarassed for telling him to leave me, earlier.

He nodded and shrugged.

"So the Birdy, wants me to stay?" He asked and I nodded.

"The birdy wants you to stay." I said and he gave me a smile.

Then something unexpected happened. Michael and his friends stopped by and he instantly looked at Patch.

"You!" Michael said, before Patch stood up and smiled at him.

"What's up, Mikey." He said and was about to shake his hand before Michael punched him square in the jaw.

People gasped at the scene and Patch looked so enraged. Mikey, why were you born so violent?

"Thug!" Mikey said, before he left with all his friends.

I guess the Birdy had to tell him that he had to leave.