Never kidnap a person

James P.O.V.

*Another pic of James. Also thank you very much for 300 reads, I know that's not a lot for a lot of people, but it means a lot to me. Thank you all so much.

"What do you mean you broke up with her?! We were supposed to use her to make Patch jealous! Now you fucking ruined it little brother!" I scream at my idiot of a brother, Sam.

He fucking let the girl go and does he expect me to come up with another way of plotting revenge against Peters? He needs to pay for what he did to me!

Because of him, I had to wear these gloves everyday, because of him I was thought of as a freak!

. . .

3 years ago.....

"You are going down Peters!" I yell, when the timer is still going fast signaling that we still have a lot of time left.

Patch smirks down at me and we both bring out our blades, pointing them at each other.

"Nah, I don't think so." Patch says and rushes to my side, completely missing me.

I laugh at how inaccurate that was, then felt an excruciating pain in my right hand.

Patch's eyes widen and I kneel to the ground, with the timer's sound going slower, stressing me out more.

I stare at my hand and notice what Patch had done to me.

My pinkie finger was gone.

The timer ticked and ticked and my ears heard the annoying sound of the count down, trying to cover my ears.

"Make it stop!!" I scream and a few men turn off the timer, and a few tend to my wound.

Another guy however, rushes to Patch's side, raising his arm.

"Patch Peters, everyone!" The announcer yells and everyone cheers for him.

I was cooped up in the corner, no one paying attention to me.

I will get my fucking revenge, Peters. I promise you!

. . .

Present time....

"I'm done with your tricks James. I know how much you hate Patch but I don't think we should get her involved. Winny's an innocent and nice girl. She shouldn't be hurt." Sam says and frowns.

Who fucking cares?! If Patch is hurt along the way it's all that matters in the end!

"Fuck you, Sam. Now I need to think of another plan you idiot!" I scream at him and he shakes his head, walking out of my room.

Idiot brother, never does anything for me.

I've got it. It would be a shame if his precious hide out would be caught on fire.

I walk to Neverland. I know that I've been thrown out beforen, but right now I'm in a disguise.

Thick rimmed glasses and a hat to cover up my blonde hair.

I'll obviously get in.

. . .

I didn't get in.

"This is the third time I've thrown you out of the club tonight, so fucking beat it!" The bouncer says and I dust off my jacket.

A blonde girl walks by, sighing and sitting on the side walk.

Wait I recognized her. Belle. She knew where the new hide out was obviously right?

"What's up pretty lady?" I ask, flirtatiously and she rolls her eyes, sighing and stood up.

"What do you want, Harrison? We aren't exactly the closest of friends." She says and continues to walk away.

This girl obviously knows where the hide out was. I just needed to persuade her.

"So do you have any idea where a nice hide out might be?" I ask and she rolls her eyes again.

She places a hand on my shoulder and shakes her head.

"I'm never telling you where the location is. Yeah maybe Patch isn't answering my calls, but I will keep the location to myself." She says and walks away.

This is harder than I thought.

. . .

I've been hitting this back door for a while now. Yeah it was a stupid thing to do, but it was the last resort.

I heard a smash and a fall and I finally knew I was in. I smirked to myself and walked to the elevator.

Patch wouldn't even know I was here.

I was in awe of the club. No wonder its the most talked about place. The place was beautiful, with the neon lights and is that a bouncy house?!

Man I've got to snap out of it, I'm here on a mission and that mission is to find the location of The Lost boy's hideout.

I've been walking around the club for hours now and I haven't even gotten a single clue for the hideout, I needed a fucking drink.

I sat down on the bar and told the girl I needed a beer.

She quickly nodded and handed me one, popping the cap with the bar table.

I started to drink when I heard something.

"Yeah, it was so cool. I remember it from my childhood. It's silly how Patch calls it the secret hideout." The blonde girl behind the bar says.

H-hide out?!

"I bet it's pretty cool. Hey umm, what time will I pick you up again?" The boy beside her asks.

"Umm early, about 5 perhaps. Can you take care of the mess? The club is closing up in a while now." She says.

He nods and she grabs her bag, walking towards the exit.

I smirk, and follow her to the exit. I text the boys to bring my car, Roger here.

That car was a beauty. It was technically the group car but everybody knew it was mostly mine.

I followed her as she took the back door exit, perfect.

She looked around and I took a hanky from my pocket which I always carried around.

"You!" She screams and I immediately gag her with the hanky and she remains quiet.

This was going to be a piece of cake.

♡♡♡

Lily's P.O.V.

Where am I?

I open my eyes and scream when I take in my surroundings.

The walls are dusty and filled with cobwebs, the floor is really dirty and my hands are tied to the back of a chair for some reason.

This was the typical kidnapped scene hide out.

Suddenly a guy comes out from the shadows, smirking down at me.

I recognize him now! He's James Harrison, Patch's worst enemy. How the hell did he get into the club?!

"James? What did I do to deserve this?! Come on my sister would be looking for me!" I scream and he laughs.

He actually laughs. What the heck is wrong with him?!

"You actually have a piece of knowledge, that I too want to have." He says and I was even more confused.

Knowledge? I barely know anything. I mean yeah I get high grades but that doesn't say anything.

"Knowledge? What do you want to know James?" I ask and he sighs, leaning into my chair.

"I want you to tell me where the Lost boys' hide out is." James says, smirking down at me.

What, no!