Never let your idols hate you

Winny's P.O.V.

"Umm, Wendy right?" Sally asked and I nodded then quickly shook my head.

"It's Winny, but I always call her birdy because of the confusion." Patch tells her, behind me and I nod.

"Yeah, Winny. Wendy's fine though you can call me whatever you want." I tell her like it's no big deal.

She nods and gives me a big smile, looking to Patch.

"Umm, yeah. Do you want me to show you my newest guitar? I think you'd really like it." Sally says and I nod.

Me? She was asking me? Hell, yeah!

I walked in her direction and I see Patch, wave behind me.

"Don't have to much fun ogling guitars. I'll be around and pick Winny up later okay?" Patch says and leaves.

Oh my gosh this is going to be so much fun.

"So we have a few minutes until Patch comes back. So.. " Sally says and I see that all the guitars are being packed in the corner by probably one of her tourmates.

Wait a minute?

"Girls, this is Wendy and she's Patch's new.... plaything. You know what to do." Sally says and waves me off.

The three other girls stand before me and Tori, the drummer looks to Sally.

"I don't think she's one of Patch's play things I mean look at her. She isn't even blonde!" Tori said and I gasp.

Why would Sally say I was one of Patch's sluts? I mean I did tell her we were just friends earlier.

"No, umm we're just friends." I tell them and they gasp.

"Oh my, she isn't just a plaything. If you guys are friends you actually mean something to him!" Fiona, the bassist says.

"You see Wendy, if there's anything that we have in common it's that we like Patch. He gave us our career and we think that's really sweet of him." Lea, the rhythm guitarist says.

Suddenly Sally comes out from no where with a martini in her hand. She rolls her eyes and looks to Lea.

"He's mine girls back off." Sally says and splashes me with the Martini.

I gasp and back away from them.

"I don't see why she's not burning like the witch she is." Tori says and laughs.

Everyone then laughs along with her and I see the plastic martini glass drop to the ground.

"Patch, I thought you'd be dancing somewhere, like Sally said." Fiona says and I turn around to see Patch, furious.

His hands clench into fists and he takes my bicep in his hand.

"Yes, but I remembered that Sally always asks Nick to pack her guitars right after the show. Also that I provide you guys with your equipment." Patch said and Sally laughed.

"Oh, your memory is really good Patchy." Sally said and lightly hit his bicep.

Patch glared at her and stared at the martini glass. He walked and reached down to get the glass, lifting it up to show it to her.

"You usually take long to finish your Martinis, Sally. What changed?" Patch asked and walked me out of the back stage.

What a dissapointment.

I walked out with Patch and slumped down at the edge of the stage.

"It's going to be okay, birdy. They aren't usually like this." Patch said and I simply closed my eyes.

If hanging out with Patch meant that I would have to get hurt a lot then why am I hanging out with him in the first place?

I mean yeah it's fine to get hurt once in a while, but three times? Isn't that a sign already?

"I know Patch. I mean I'm used to it. Your friends all hate me anyway. Maybe it's my first impression. I mean one called me an idiot, the others drugged me to sleep and now one of my favorite bands pour and splashed alcohol onto me on purpose. Face it Patch, your friends hate me." I told him and got up.

I wasn't needed here anyway.

"Come on now, birdy. Don't leave, it won't matter if my friends hate you because I-I don't." Patch said and I sighed.

I walked up to him and frowned.

"I know you don't Patch, but I don't want to get hurt by anymore of them." I told him and dashed off.

Well, this is probably the last time I'm talking to Patch Peters.

Goodbye, Patch.

♡♡♡

Mike's P.O.V

"Wow, what's the drama going on there?" Lily asked and looked towards the scene behind me.

I turned around and saw my sister storming away from Patch, who looked like he was pleading.

"Probably their usual quarrel. Patch isn't the most peaceful guy, you know." I told her and gulped down some of my beer.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my beer bottle for a moment.

"There you go again with your 'Patch is no good' statements. Why can't you see that he's a nice guy?" Lily asked and looked to him.

He was sitting alone on the stage while girls were walking up to him. He simply pushed them away or ignored them and I sighed.

"Well, he looks like he's got something for my sister." I said and she nodded.

She looked towards him and slumped down onto the bar.

"Wow, the work load is killing me. I should get back to work." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, see you soon." I told her and walked around the place.

Work load huh?

. . .

Alex Pettyfer  as   Rob