Never embarass yourself infront of your idol

Winny's P.O.V

"--And I want to say sorry, Birdy. For the both of us." Patch said and I smiled at the both of them.

They actually worked it out without me. I'm glad they did. I'm proud of Patch and Mikey.

I stood up from the bar seat and gave them both a hug. I hugged them 'til they could barely breathe and smiled at them again.

I just couldn't contain my proudness.

"I'm proud of you guys. Now do whatever you want Mikey, I'm going to hang with Patch for a little bit." I told him and Mike nodded, talking to some lady at the bar.

Strange, it looked as if they were having an actual conversation and not just flirting.

Did my brother actually have a chance on having a girlfriend? God, please I had enough of his one night stands.

I walked to Patch, as he held my hand in his. I stared at our entwined hands and turned red.

"You're cute when you blush. Don't hide it." Patch said and I looked up at him, blushing again.

God, this was embarassing.

"Well, I think it's humiliating." I told Patch and he let out a chuckle.

I remembered the night when I told him my secret. I hope he didn't tell anybody about it.

"Birdy? Don't worry." He whispered and I faked a confused look.

Was he actually assuring me right on cue? And just when I thought he told someone about my adoption.

"About what?" I asked and he sighed.

"About what you told me that night." Patch whispered back and I gave him a short smile.

I sort of trusted Patch right now.

"Thank you, Patch." I told him and he led me to the stage.

Wait a minute. Could it be? I watched the girls on stage as they sang and gasped, covering my mouth.

Everyone was singing along and so was Patch. He didn't notice that I was freaking out.

"Oh my gosh! Are those the Sirens?!" I asked and shook Patch.

He gave me a weird look and chuckled at me reaction.

"Why? Do you know them?" He asked and I gave him a little shove.

Only if he knew how much I absolutely am obsessed with them. I began to fan myself, almost fainting from the sight before me.

"Know them?! I absolutely adore them!" I told him and started tearing up.

Ever since the band released there first single, I'd fallen inlove with their music. They are my absolute favorite band ever.

The song they were playing stopped and Patch gave me a bright smile, as I pouted. This has been the best experience of my life.

Is this real life?

"Hey Birdy, come with me." Patch whispered into my ear and I shook my head.

What if they'll come back? I had to wait for them! They couldn't have left so soon!

"You go right ahead, I'll just be here chilling." I told him and he sighed.

He placed an arm on my shoulder and pouted at me.

"They won't have another set, Birdy. Trust me, I run the place." Patch said and I nodded, trailing behind him.

The stage was clear and everybody else was dancing their butts off on the dance floor.

Will I ever see the Sirens in real life again?

"Come on Birdy." Patch told me and before I even noticed we were going back stage, my jaw dropped.

No way!

"What's up Patch! Who's she?" Sally, the lead singer of my all time favorite band said.

No, I must be dreaming.

"Catch me, Patch." I muttered and he quickly caught me just in time.

Patch carried me in his arms and chuckled at my reaction. I guess he didn't know I was that obsessed.

"Is she high or something? You better check if ms. Bartender put a club drug in her drink again." Sally told him and Patch glared at no one in particular.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at me.

"I fired her don't worry." He said and Sally looked relieved.

She got down on her knees and made a fist.

"Hallelujah! The chicks finally gone." Sally said and I thought that it was the coolest thing ever.

Wow.

"...Well for a month. This little birdy didn't think it was right to fire her just for sinking a pill into her drink." Patch said and Sally rolled her eyes.

Sally looked down at me and I composed myself, telling Patch that I could stand on my own.

"Hi." I squeaked and Sally laughed at me.

She was so tall in person.

"Umm, hi. So you're the little bird that everyone thinks Patch is in a relationship with?" Sally asked and I absent-mindedly nodded.

She let out a chuckle and looked at Patch. I blinked once and realized what she said and immediately shook my head.

"I mean, no. Patch and I are friends you know. We're tight." I told her, offering a fist bump to Patch.

He rolled his eyes and fist bumped me back.

"Yup she's high." Patch said and I slapped his arm.

"No, I'm starstuck. Wait, no that didn't sound right. I'm sorry if I'm being to creepy Sally, but wow." I told her and she nodded, taking my hand and shaking it.

Scratch what I said before, this is the best moment of my life.

. . .

Miranda Kerr as Sally