Chapter 3

*months later*

Now we are in winter.. My friendship with Amy started to develop. Now she is the closest friend of mine.
I'm glad that i got her.Today in school we have the first subject "music" I'm not a fan of music and singing but i like drawing a lot. its like my sweet escape.
As the whole class started to sing i just sat there watching their faces happily singing to the rhyme. Maybe the problem is in me. I'm sure its in me.
I was snapped out of my daydreaming when i felt a pair of eyes staring at my . I Was too shy too look back and see the matter. I took a deep breath and turned around seeing a pair of blue eyes staring at me. But i have seen those eyes before. Its the boy i bumped into. He smiled at me. Its was the first time for me to smile back at someone. I felt that he is a nice guy though.

At Lunch, "Amy i have to check a book in the library i'll be late" Said i.
"okay i'll be waiting" then i left. Amy took a seat where Luke is in the same table. "so,, Amy... tell me more about that new girl lana." Asked he.

" Lana is a great person. she is so passionate when you know her first she may seem shy. but she is awesome and talented. she likes drawing" answered amy. "Well ,, i hadn't talked with her alot but lana is like a closed flower,, If someone poured water,, She will open up and be the most beautiful flower in the garden and ill help her" exclaimed Luke. then lana walked in seeing amy and luke there.

"Hello guys" i greeted shyly. "Haii" Luke and Amy said at the same time. " did you fine that book?" asked amy. "Yeah i did its pretty cool." replied i. "i think we should hang out alot lana." asked luke " im sure we will." i answered.

" what about Melbourne park today seven pm?" asked luke. " Yes luke i'll be there." I answered as i smiled. this is the first time i be asked. i thought in my mind. but i wonder what im going to do an- i was stopped when luke said " so here is my number i'll call ya" he said. "okay luke." was my simple answer.

will he like me? will i be good at least? what bout my dad? oh god.. i thought