chapter 31

Finally, today is my birthday and the wedding day. Ill have to go to celine's house to help her, as im going to get ready at her house.

I arrived at her house, it looks pretty good and modern.
'Come in darling' she said to me.

She lead me upstaries, to a big bedroom. There were other people there, mostly her friends and cousins.

She went to the fitting room to try on the dress.

She dress was tight, it wasnt that big. It fitted her body perfectly.

'You look gorgeous' they all said smilling to her. I smiled too looking at her.
'Lana?, why don't you show us your dress?' Asked she.

I nodded and got in the fitting room, trying the dress for the second time. I was afraid of judgment. But actually will see it all.

I got out, thier eyes widen, they all kept on saying ' you look perfect' i smiled at them all, they looked kind for me.

After they all got thier dresses on, it was time for make up.
One of the girls, applied the make up for me. I didnt put that much cause i like it simple. Just as my hair, wavy against my shoulder and i wore a white flower crown.

After we all got ready, no lies we all looked pretty.

Aftet a while it was time to go, a limo was waiting for us to go.

We reached the church, it was huge, its been a while since i went to the church.

The wedding cermony started.
Celine walked with her uncle, to reach my dad. Everybody was smilling to her. I was sitting in the front of the row. She finally reached my dad as

'Since its your intention to enter into marrige,join your right hand declarr your consent before god and his church' said the pirest.

'I, matthew smith. Take you celine dallas, to be my wife, i promise to be true in goodtimes and bad, in sickness and in health, i will love you and honor you all the days of my life' said my dad.

'I, celine dallas. Take you matthew smith, to be my husband, i promise to be true in goodtimes and bad, in sickness and in health, i will love you and honor you all the days of my life' said celine.

After they both said ' i do' the pirest stated, 'you may kiss the bride now' he said.

The whole croud cheered and claped thier hands. I sat there smilling at them. Even thought he hurt me alot. Im kinda happy cause he seems happy.

After a while we all got to the wedding place. My dad and celine were dancing happily. Everyone was cheering, singing and dancing happily. I was happy about this.

After a while, a tall guy, in a suit showed to the wedding.

He was searching for someone, until our eyes locked. These eyes i first saw at school. It was him, it was luke. The one i had falled for.

'Lana!' He said stopping me

'What are you doing here' i told him.

'Lana, i could not make it without you, these days were hard to pass without you, your the light that opens up my eyes, don't ever change the way you are, i don't care what you see you're beautiful to me, just let it go, you're so amazing, don't you know, lana i want us back' he said looking sad, his eyes were shinny.

'Luke, I don-' i said but he cut, '

you just say the word, tell me its alright' he said to me, looking directly to my eyes.

I fell under his spell, i can't say no. I want him too, no lies.

'I want you too luke' i whisperd.

A big smiled formed on my face, he grind happily as he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my hand around his back. I missed him alot. How did let him go? He shines my day. He is the one.