chapter 14

After luke leaving yesterday, I removed the blanket which luke had covered my with yesterday when i fell asleep. I smiled from the suitiation, Got up and went to the restroom.
Taking a shower.

After finishing my bussniess. I checked my phone. Luke had called me when i was taking a bath.
I took my phone and dailed his number.

On the other line luke said: "Good morning beautiful.. did you sleep well?"

' yea i did thank you' i said smiling

' so.. wanna come over? Maybe we all can go to the.beach?'

'Nahh.. I don't prefer the.beach.. what about the pool?' I asked.

'Alright it's more safe' said luke.

'Okay i'll come by four pm' i said

'I'll be waiting' said luke as he seems very excited.

I don't like the beach because i have a majour fear of sharks. Oh just thinking of it makes me scared as hell.

If amy was here she would have helped me choosing a coozie to wear.. I miss her alot.. if only time flies back.
I thought to my self quietly.

Its been an hour, and all i did was a huge mess on my bedroom just to pick a nice swimsuit. For me i take like forever to pick something to wear.

After another hour of trying on all the coozies finally i chose one. Actually a black one. Black is my favourite colour though.

I packed up my sun glasses, a flip-flop, sun block cream, a comb, a towel and other nessacary stuff i need.

I left home by three pm. As i went to the hemmings home.

Liz opened the front door hugging me
'Hey lana! Come in darling!' She said.

Luke was in his room. I knocked on his door he already opened from the first knock.
'Heyy!' He said.
He hugged me and kissed my cheek slightly as he was packing his.stuff.

'Need help?' I suggested.

'No.. no its okay i can do it' he.said smiling.

After everyone has finished, we got in the car. Luke's family had another palace with a pool as we were going there. Because other pools will be crouded.