Chapter 1

*Throw back when lana was 8 years old*                                                                                                                             "Daddy? Is Mommy Alright?" I Asked Curiously..  "She will be alright darling,,Just go bring me the phone and our 1st aid kit QUICKLY!" Raised my dad his voice at the end.

I ran to bring the phone not aware of what is happening,, All i saw was mom lying on the floor of The bedroom, Pills everywhere, her chest was flat. i took the phone and the kit and gave them to dad. " Good girl,, Now go In your room and stay there" I nodded Quietly and ran there closing the door behind me climbing on my bed and just sitting there with my only friend,, My doll Chelsea.

Moments later I heard the sound of the ambulance outside ringing through my ear. I opened the door peeking outside to see what is happening. There was a tall man picking up my mom and checking her pulse. The man made a sad expression on his face to dad as he covered mom's head.

It was the first time to see my dad crying. Quickly i grabbed Chelsea and ran to dad hugging him. " what's going on! where are they taking mum? why are they covering her head?" i asked questions without taking any answer. dad pulled me and hugged me mumbling " Its okay,, mom is going to travel away for a long time you will understand when you grow up'" And that really happened.

*end of the throw back*

                                      Now im 17 years old sitting in my room reading a book as i remember what happened to mom. I Can't handle my life here. My dad started hating me as he wanted to send me to an orphans place which i refused. After mom's death everything has changed.. I became very shy., dad started to be alcoholic. I just cant stand being here anymore. i was home schooled all this time. but this year dad will be sending me to complete my studies is school. Im excited and worried at the same time. am i going to fit there? will they like me? what do we do there? all this questions was in my head without an anaswer. Just few days to start my new phase of life there.