chapter 16

'How are you now' asked luke in a low raspy voice.

'Im fine luke' i said

'Well.. Im sorry lana.. I-m so sorry i didnt mean to do this.. I didn-'
I cut him saying 'shh i swear its okay lucas'

'Dont call me that' mummbled luke.

I laughed slightly. Then my phone started to ring. I checked the name it was my dad.

'Hello dad' i answerd.

'Lana where are you?? Its eleven at night??!!" Shouted my dad on the other line  of the phone.

'Im at my boyfriend's home.. Something happened i fell and hit my head. '

'Lana just come home now!!! Said my dad.

'Im coming home' i said as i hung up on thr call.

' i need to go.. Dad wants me home now'
I said as i got up to change my clothes

'Fine im changing my clothes and ill drive you there' said luke.

After changing our clothes. I said goodbye to everyone, and got into the car with luke.

'Are you sure you are fine'? Asked luke for the million time.
'Luke stop worrying i swear im perfectly perfect' i replyd

' i just feel so guilty for that' he said

'Its okay. It was an accident anyway.' I said rubbing his hand to calm him down a little bit.

I placed my head gentley aganist the window glass. Staring at the dark shadows of the trees. Soon i fell asleep i was deadly tierd.

After half an hour. I woke up mintues before we reach home. Luke was holding my hand all the way.

'You said my name while you were asleep. It was so cute, lana.' He chuckled while saying it.

I blushed a little when i heard this.

Finally we reached my home. Luke parked the car and turned off the car engine as he got out to open my door.

'Thank you lukey' i said.
'My pleasure' he replyd.

As he wrapped his hand around my shoulder helping me till i have reached the door and rang.
Dad opened the door. Greeting me and luke. As they shaked hands and dad thanked luke for being a gentleman.

'See you soon' i said as i embarced luke then he kissed my forehead.

'Good night beautiful' he said.