an awful surprise

'Where are you guys?me and luke have been waiting here like forever' said i on a phone call with amy'
'We are on the high way. cameron is drivin' fastly i guess we will come in thirty mins don't worry' said amy on the other side of the.phone.
'Alright take care' i replyd as we hang up.
'This will rock' exclamied luke.
'Yea it will!!'i said to him.

After hours and hours of waiting finally the front.door rang. 'Quickly turn off the.lights' i whispered to luke movin to the front door moving away all the.baloons in my way.
I opened the door, saying me and luke in the same time: "welcome baaack" as the lights came on. I saw cameron saying thanks guys slowly, sad and shoked.
'Wait where is amy? Why isn't she with you dont prank us guys wait.. why there are stitches on your face.. what the hell cameron!!!' I said raising my voice.'
'We made a car accident lana.. i wasnt aware of the speed until a large lorry was going to block our way. I didnt notice until amy pushed me out of the car.. she was about to jump but unfortnally the seat belt was stuck..' she is in the ER. She is stro-' he said crying when i cut him.
'No you are lying amy is fine .. no amy is fine right? Please luke tell me she will. Be alright' i said crying and sobbing uncontrollaby. Luke grabbed.my hand strocking my hair.saying 'she will be alright.. she will..' but he couldnot handle he was.trying to hold his tears as he failed. 'Lets visit her.now' suggested cameron.'

After.an hour we were in the.hospitale waiting outside her.room. everybody was worried then finally the doctore came out saying' im sorry for your lose. She could not make it.'
'NOO THIS ISN'T TRUE OH PLEASE THIS AINT REAL ITS A NIGHT MARE RIGHT?' I shouted as the doctor left. Quickly i ran to her room they were about to cover her head
'No dont she is still alive she is acting like she is asleep please no this cant happen amy wake up i know you are.jokin' i said crying holding her lifeless arm. ' do u remember time u thought cameron ate your last slice of your pizza? It was me' i said sobbing. 'Amy come back i need you you were always here for me amy please.. you said you wont ever leave me.. i love you forever amy.' I said at last. The nurse dragged.me outside everyone was crying i couldnt take it anymore i just dropped to the floor crying. Luke was.next to me trying to calm me down' nothing will help i lost the only person who was.next to me from the.begging she was always there when i needed her.' now.she is gone forever. Farewell amy.

"-And when im gone,just carry on don't mourn.
-Rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice.
-Just know, I'm lookin' down on you smilin'.
-I didnt feel a thang so baby dont feel no pain just smile back.