chapter 12

After having a nice day with the Hemmings family i returned home.. Alone again. Wishing that i have a true life.. A big family who loves me, Caring Parents and a hopefull future. My future here is done. I wish i could. Change my life and be happier. It's just so hard for a teenager to live like this. Now a days teenagers most of them like ninety percent live happily because they can and they have the power to be happy. And I'm just here, sitting alone in a house. I feel like i'm Nothing.

All these thoughts flew in my mind.

But atleast, i can look to the positive part. I had Amy who made me happy and gave me the best daya of my life. And luke who is still trying to help me and make me better and Mrs. Liz, she is like the mother i never had.

I was taken away of my thoughts when my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I don't usually answer on unknowns so i hung up and put the phone next to me on the couch.

I turned on T.V checking the movies and 'mean girls' was on so i stayed and watched it.

Moments later my phone rang again. Same unknown number. I answerd
'Hello?' I said
' lana.. do you still remember my voice' said the unknown.
The voice was harsh i know this voice.
' dad? Why are you calling!!' I exclaimed.
'Listen lana. I'm your gardian until you are twenty one. I just got a call from the police about the house lana you can't live alone. Someone older should be living with you.'

'B-but i have been like this for almost a month why now?' I Asked
'Thats the rules. You need someone with you untill you have your ID. That's why i'm calling you lana. I'm coming home back and i swear i won't hurt you again. I've changed lana. ' he said sounding inoccent.

I stayed silent for a moment. Trying to find an answer for this. Why? Why now?' I said to my self

'Dad.. i'm done of bullshit. I'm done of bieng hurt. I'm done to bieng like this. I'm done of bieng M-me' i said in a shaky voice, Tears fulling my eyes already.

'Lana i swear i have changed lana. I regrect what i have done to you and your moth-' i cut him

'too late.. too late' i said repeting it
As i hung up.

I could not take it anymore i just broke down crying. I can't be strong anymore. Suddnely luke sent me a.text msg saying:

'Hey beautiful xx always remember we all love you keep smiling princess cx'

I smiled at the text and layed on my bed. Staring at the ceiling then slowly i felt into darkness and slept