chapter 20

'Im on my way' i said to luke on the other side of the call.

'Okay babe, take care' he said.

After about five mintues, I reached the park. Luke was there standing and smiling widley. Im sure he is planing something.

'Hey beautiful' he greeted hugging me tightly.

'Hey lukey' i mumbled aganist his neck.

He took my hand, our fingers interwined as we kept on walking in the park. 

'Lana, come' he said grabbing my hand slightly as we kinda ran till the tree. There was two biycles there.

' do you know how to ride a biycle?' He asked raising an eyebrow.

'Um.. I can't..' I said looking down to the green grass.

'No worries, i will teach you.' He said.

I tried to be balanced on the biycle but it was kinda not easy for me, since it was my first time ever to ride one. His hands protectivley surrounded my waist to support me. I smiled to the ground. As now im balanced.

' okay move the pedal slowly and don't be scared hold tight' he said.

He let go of his hands as i tried to move. I did it right as luke was still holding my hand.

'Let go luke i can do it i guess' i said
He slowly left my hand as i was doing really well.

'Keep going lana don't look down' he shouted as already i was far away frpm him. Suddnely i got scared and looked down and lost my balance as i hit the ground. I layed on the grass for a while then luke came running.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'I'm fine' i said as i started laughing.

' this was fun' i said still laughing loudly and all what luke did is staring at me.

He licked his lip then without warning his lips were on mine. We moved our lips in sync as i played with his hair. He placed his hand on my cheek was we were making out in the park. Not caring bout others. There were two old couples making an 'awws' .

After a while we pulled back, sharing the same breathe as i smiled at him. Our eyes locked never breaking the contact.

' i love you.' He whisperd aganist my lips.
I smiled as u peeked a kiss on his cheek