chapter 23

After luke has left yesterday, i woke up, still kinda tired.
Im going to call luke to thank him about yesterday.

'Hey lukey' i said in a sweet sound.

'Hey lana, are you still tierd?' He asked.

'No im feeling better, thanks for taking care of me' i said.

'Its okay babe, is your dad always like this?'

'What are you talking about?' I said.

'Yesterday, at midnight he camr to the room, and he told me to leave as he said he will take care of you, but he didn't' said luke.

'Oh god... Im so sorry luke.. My dad is kinda rude, even to me.' I apolojezd.

'Its okay babe, all that matters that you are fine now' he said sweetly.

'We need to visit cameron, its been a long time since we last saw him' i suggested.

'Sure babe, maybe tommorow so i be sure you are fine' he said.

We exchanged 'i love you's' then we hung up.

I got out of my bed to go to dad, i need to talk with him about what he has done to luke.

'Dad, we need to talk' i told him

'Yes go on' he said not caring at all.

'Luke did nothing exept that he wanted to take care of me when i was sick. Why did you kick him out?' I asked moving to the side of the table.

'I don't like that guy, and i didn't like amy too.' He said.

'He is my boyfriend, he took care of me when nobody did, An- And from where did you know amy?'

'Yo- You told me about her, don't you remember?' He said with a sutter as he turned his head to the other side.

'I never did, you were travilling.' I said.

'No.. Um no you did, i think you are tierd go get some sleep' he suggested.

'Im not. I know you are hiding something and i'll know it' i said