chapter 4

Monday, 11th of November. 4:30 Pm. Dad isnt home yet and that makes me happy. Today im going out with Luke.

I have called amy to give me some help since im new to these stuff. I'm not the kind of the girl that wears short dresses alot. i like casual. its more comfy and better than dresses i Know its weird but hey its me.

so amy chose me clothes i never wore in my life. she picked up hot shorts, a crop black t-shirt, a patterned chimes tided around my waist, Nirvana and choked bracelets and high heels.

Sounds good for her but me,, too shy for this. I got and put them on and i came out to Amy, Amy mouthed a " YOU ARE STUNNING" quietly i just blushed then she took my arm and said " just lemme take care of you now." i nodded and she stared apply make-up on me. I've always hated it. "

Lana guess what.." said amy, "what happened?' i said " me and Cameron dated for weeks and you are the first to know" said amy happily.

" oh god thats the best thing I've heard amy congrats!" she smiled widely and she said "done" i thanked her it was already 5.30 i had to go. "so have fun" amy said. " sure i'll as i left.

i walked down the road the cold wind blowing my hair away. i just love this feeling. its makes me happy alot. Now i reached the park seeing luke there standing with a wide smile and Twizzlers. How did he know that i love'em. I waved at him and crossed the road " Haii lucas" i greeted. 'hey beautiful you look stunning" he smiled. we walked in the park as he was preparing a blanket to sit on. we both sat and gave me my Favorite candy. " but how did you know?" i asked. " well i just knew." he smirked at the end.

we had a nice day talking about life and what makes us happy. it was already 7:30 pm. the moon, the sky and the stars looked perfectly perfect. he grabbed my hand and we both lay down watching the sky. "these group looks like a bird.. i mean if we matched them." i said. " but i think those look like a car yes seriously look!" he said. i did as he asked. it really looked like a car. " im really happy luke." i said.. " me too lana.. me too" then luke started humming a song :

♫We can run down the street

With the stars in our eyes
We can tear down this town
In the dark of the night
Just open the door
We've got time on our side
We can make it out alive♫

I Smiled at this. his voice is so amazing.. " i like your voice" i said blushing " im sure yours is better" i chuckled at what he said. after a while he said " lets go home it too late" he got up and reached out his hand to me. i took his hand and got up and we walked home and what i didnt expect is..

AUTHORS NOTE: to everyone who read my story i hope you liked it so far. who do you expect? comment xx luv.

-Farah♫