chapter 26

'Only one week left for my girl to be 18, i can't believe this!' Exclaimed luke.

'Im very excited too, but the worst thing is also one week left for my dad's wedding, i can't believe this' i said to luke.

We are at my home, sitting on the couch. I don't know what should i do on this day, i dont even want to go there, my dad? Is going to marry that women? What about my mother who died for him..

All this thoughts flew in my head when i was snapped out when luke was saying my name, sure i was daydreaming.

'Lana?' Asked luke raising his eyebrow.

'Yes.. Im here' i said with a shaky tone. I knew that this wedding wont be good and that dad will regret it anyway.

'You should go to the wedding lana, dont tell me you have changed your mind' luke said holding my hand, looking deeply in my eyes.

I broke the eye contact, looking away searching for the right answer.

'I dont think i could, how could i handle seeing my father with another woman, how could i even live with them, or i dont even know what are they going to do with me' i said sounding worried.

'Don't worry babe, you know it will be fine, you should go so he thinks you like him and his fianceé.' Said luke.

'Yea.. I think so' i agreed with luke as i remembered the files i should give them to amy's parents.

I asked luke of he can come with me, he agreed.

I got up going to my room, i picked up a skinny jeans, black t-shirt and a black red and black chemis wrapped around my waist. Since amy told me about this look, i started wearing as she told me.

After getting ready, we walked there holding hands.

'There we are' i said to luke.

We reached their home as i knocked on thier house as amy's mother opened the door.

'Lana!, its been a while since i last saw you' she said as she pulled me in a tight hug, her eyes were almost in tears.

'Is that your boyfriend?' She asked smilling at him

'Yes, thats luke, luke hemmings' i said

'So, i came by cause i had to give you that file, a cop came by but you werent home and he gave it to me.' I said handing it the file.

She thanked me again as we left.

'I hope she is fine' luke stated

'Yes, me too, she seems kinda sad when she met me' i said looking down to my feet.

'Dont worry' he said wrapping an arm on my shoulder pulling me closely.

I smiled at this as we kept on walking..

Sorry guys, its been a while since i last posted, i had some problems i could not upload anything, hope you are enjoyin and btw its ending soon so thanks everyone xx