chapter 13

Finally i took my summer vacation. No more studies nor worries.

My dad had arrived from two days. I try my best not to talk with him. Even thought,, he may has changed as he mentioned.

Out of boredom, I sat on my bed quietly listening to my favourite band ' The fray' expeccially ' you found me' as i start humming the lyrics of the song.

'Where were you? When everything was falling apart.'
' All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang and all i needed was a call.. that never came' i sang to the song and remained silent for a moment. As tears were already in my eyes. It's just so awfull.

After moments of silence i heard a knock on my door.
'Come in' i raised my voice wiping my tears away.

Dad got in my room,taking a seat next to me on my bed.
' lana i have news it maybe hard on you' he said

' when i was travelling.. i've met a woman and.. we are getting married'

'What? WHAT!!!'
' do you wanna break her heart, destroy her or even make her want to die as you did to my mother?!!  if you are marrying her then don't come to me at all. ' i said

'Lana she is a nice woman just like your mother. She will take care of you i swear lana' he said

'No one will replace my mother' i mumbled looking away as a tear rolled on my cheek.'

' the wedding is on the elevnth of june, your birthday date.' He said

I didnt reply as he left the room closing the door behind him.

I have got a text from luke:
*hey wanna hang out? Been a while since i last saw you*

*yea come over my house at 5pm*

*alright beautiful* he replyd
*are you okay?*

*i'm fine* i replyd the text lying as i locked my phone. 

After sometime. Luke was here as he knocked on my door, i got up and opened the door hugging him quietly.

'Whats wrong beautiful?' He asked in concern still hugging him.

'I'm fine' i lied again.

We stayed like this for another moments then we pulled away. As we sat on my bed.
' i know you are lying, lana i can see it in you eyes.'

'Its just my father. He is getting married'' i said quietly.

'I know how much you love.your mother. But he is trying to help you. You should go to the wedding'
He was kinda right but i still didnt want to.

' lets watch netflix' i suggested
' which movie?'
'What about the note book?'
'I'm not into the movie but alright' i said smiling as the movie started.

We were already in the first half of the movie.
Luke was focusing on the movie and i was feeling my eyelashes.becoming heavy i didn't want to sleep but when i cry i sleep.

Luke looked at me for a while then mumbled something like
'Night beautiful' and all i saw was darkness.