chapter 11

Six weeks since you been away.. and i say everythin has changed..' u saud to my self. We are finishing school very soon. Im going to spend a day with the hemmings family. Luke's mother insisted that i'll have tp go to tyem as they cant leave me alone in this days. They are the family i've never had.

As i enterded the house greeting everyone. Liz.. luke's mother took my hand and lead me to the guests room letting me in.. closing the door behind her..
'So lana.. i know that what happened effected you.. you are just like my sons.. its okay to open up to me darlin'

'My childhood and my life was and still awful.. my mom got married to my dad when she was 18. She ran away with him.. after he convinced her that he was in love with her. she believed him as they went to another place and bought a small house to live in. My dad didn't work.. he was always on drugs and not aware of his life he was a teenager at that time.. EVen thou my mom was only eighteen he went to work instade of him she worked double shifts.. Until the mistake of thier lives came to earth.. i was born. Dad didnt want to have a baby in that time. He wanted to send me to an adopation center but mom refused.. he made her life more misrable he made her cry.. he used to abuse her.. kick her.. until she commited suicide' he acted like an angle when she left. But then his dark side appeard.'

After telling liz my story she cried mentioning how i am strong to have all this wieght on my shoulders. She said i can stay with them.. i agreed for a couple of days.. mr.liZ is like a mom i never had..

At night.. i could not sleep at all cause i felt sick but i didnt sy.. I had a talk with luke and went to the room im staying in.

At about one aftermidnight i heard the door of the room going to open so i acted like i am a sleep but i peeked and figuerd out liz's body. She check on me.. kissed my forehead and held my hand. 'Omg she is.warm' mumbled.liz.
Liz went to bring cold water and a petite towel and put it on my forehead and stayed next to me the night.

Never felt like.someone is caring about me like this.
I woke up at 7am seeing mrs. Liz still next to my sleeping so i got up and covered her back slightly. Luke is so lucky to have her.

I miss you so much mom.