chapter 6

alot of time passed we are already reaching the spring break. i have a strong relation ship with luke. we have spent alot of Time together. we had alot common but today luke is inviting me to visit his family. i hope they like me. This time i didnt ask amy to help me i need to depend on myself.

*lukes p.o.v*
Calling amy, :hello amy' said i then we greeted. 'I guess you really changed lana in those days.. she became actice not shy as she was. Im really glad abd thankin you luke this girl has alot of pain behind her. But she does not show it' talked amy. 'Yes amy. I hope she be like this till forever she desreve happiness she is a human' replyd i.

Then we talked.bout her and cameron ' we are going to travel in the spring break but before school with days me and cameron only' said amy. 'Hope you have fun' said i 'ill call you later' said amy as we hung up.

*lana p.o.v*
Now im infront of luke's house knocking the door then luke's mom opened for.me ' you are lana right?' said she 'yes ma'am' replyd i 'come in darling' i greeted everyone and sat next to luke. 'Im glad that you came' said luke as smiled 'lunch is ready'' shouted mrs.hemmings. 'c'mon' luke got up and took my hand as we sat on the table. Reading prayeras 'amen' said all of us' as i started eating slowly.

'so lana.. what does your dad work?' Asked mr.hemmings 'he is a.bussnies.man' i said.
'If he is here we can work together'
'He is traviling'
' and your mother?' Said mrs hemmings
'She died when i was 8'
'Oh.. i'm sorry darlin but how did she?'
'Momm!!!!' Said luke
'Its okay luke.. she suicided' said i sadly'.
'Who are you leaving with now'
'Noone'
'You can.come.whenever you want pr you can stay the night here' said mrs hemmigs
'Yeah i don't kn-' i was cutt when luke pouted.
'Uhh fine' said i
The henmings family is so friendly.. i wish i had a family like them.. i wish i was next to you mom.. i'll revenge on dad who made you loose your life my.dear mother' i thought. And it was a nice night watching movies with thefamily. On the couch luke placed his arn on my shoulder as i whisperd 'thanks luke for everything i feel so special'

' you are always special' as he placed a gentel kiss on my cheek and i smiled.