{Chapter 10}

"It takes everything in my will to not slap the hell out of you right now." Olivia says and I raise my eyebrows.

"You're talking to me?" I ask and it gets deadly quiet in here, everyone knows I don't play that bull crap.

"No." She spits. "I was talking to-" She starts but I cut her off not really caring.

"Oh!" I say loudly making her stop talking before I jack slap her, she doesn't even need to be talking to me it's just the fact that she doesn't need to get smart with anyone.

"Let's go." I say standing up sitting my drink down standing in the closet waiting for Four and when he gets in I shut the door and he cuts on the light.

"No, I'd rather not have that on." I say clicking it off sliding to my feet down the wall.

"Why?" Four asks breathing heavily sliding down beside me. "You don't want to see my stunning face?" He asks with a chuckle as we stare at each other.

We just sit in silence and I turn towards him and before I can say anything he is on top of me pinning me to the floor with my hands pinned above me.

"What in the hell are you doing?"  I say above a whisper trying to wiggle my arms free.

"Shh. . . Tris be quiet." He mutters and I roll my eyes.

"Four you have three seconds to get off of me before you won't have the ability to have kids. Now, get off of me. One. . . two. . .thr-" He smashes his lips to mine and I am so caught off guard I freeze. What do I do my freaking hands are pinned up. I pull away from his lips and stare at him with shock.

"What are you doing. . . you have a girlfriend." I say

"I know, just. . . lets not talk about her." He says fitting his mouth back to mine and I pull away once again.

"Look, I'd rather not have an argument with boobs for brains out there. Now, get off of me." I say wiggling my arms and he lets go and I sit up fixing my hair and he just sits there with an annoying smirk on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows to me noticing I said something.

"I have an idea." He says dismissing my question pulling me into his lap and I once again try to move.

"Does it involve you putting me down, if so, that is the best plan you have ever came up with." I say trying to get off of his lap.

"No. . ." He says rolling his eyes loosening his grip. "We should be friends with benefits." He says and I shoot out of his lap making a thud on the floor.

"Hah, five minutes guys. Take it easy and Four, try not to get anything on the coats!" I hear Zeke shout and I growl and roll my eyes.

"Shut up!" Four yells and I hear them laughing and Olivia screams with frustration.

"No, I am not going to be a side chick what is wrong with you. Is Olivia not giving you enough?" I ask with disgust.

"Well. . ." He once again trails off.

"Don't answer that." I add rolling my eyes.

"Why?" I ask after about a minute of silence, four minutes to go.

"Well, because I enjoy your company." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Four, give me a real answer when you really want to tell my why." I say and we sit there in the closet, Four breathing heavily with his eyes closed, and the others counting down.

"Ten. . . nine. . . eight. . . seven, six, five, four, three, two, one." They say and open the door and pout when they find us not really doing anything except for staring into space in our own thoughts.