{Chapter 61}

When I wake, I wake up pissed. It's way too damn early to wave up, like seven in the f*cking morning? I thought that we were getting a damn break from school? I feel Christina shaking me and I groan, we went to sleep at four in the morning because we waited to clean the kitchen since the boys left around twelve. We all danced and twerked then cleaned the kitchen and finally went to sleep,, well, I took my shower.

"I hate life." I murmur sitting up in the bed on my knees groaning as I arch my back to stretch it and I throw my head back.

"Me too," Christina groans. We both get out of the bed and then try to get the other girls up. I walk back to the room and I start to get undressed with Christina and I slip on some socks and then a pair o black joggers with a white stripe on the side. I put on a black sweatshirt that says 'Aaliyah Forever', I pair that with a Mickey Mouse pom pom beanie and my black Timberland's that have gold chains.

"You guys about ready?" Marlene asks walking into the room as I leave my hair down curly. I slip on some gold earrings with my gold nose ring and I put my phone in my pocket. The girls all leave since I told them to go since I have to finish putting my things up. I shrug on a big jean jacket and I start to make my way downstairs.

[Four's Point of View]

"It's so damn cold." Uriah says as we walk across the grass to get to the other units where the teachers are staying. We have to meet up at their place first, and then we go through some things and split apart. Uriah is right though, the temperature is below thirty degrees making it freezing cold. Luckily, I am toasty warm in my long sleeve shirt, bomber jacket, good fitting pants, and my black Timberland's.

"Right," Al nods his head chatter his teeth and I go through the already open door where I some some people are sitting down on the couches, some on the fireplace, and others on the floor. I take a seat on the far end of the couch holding a spot beside me for Tris, the girls fly in and start to find good seats before everyone starts taking the good ones.

"Is everyone here?" Mr. Amico says looking around the room, "Where's Tris?"

"Starting up the car, she'll be here any minute." Christina says trying to warm up against Will. All of a sudden we hear the sound of an engine rumbling and then a door slamming. Tris walks in with her hands in her pockets and the front part of her jacket over her face. She sits beside me and Tori lets out a chuckle and we get down to business.

+++

I. Never. Want. To. Go. Shopping. With. Girls. Ever. Again.

We had the choice to go to the movies, shopping, or whatever so the girls decided to go shopping instead. I wanted to go Spectre but I heard that it is very long and the action scenes weren't that good. Oh well, I would just wait for when we get back to Chicago for the bootleg movies, because I am sure that here in Springfield, there are no good bootleg movies, they are way too snobby.

Anyways, back to shopping with the girls, it's horrible. We went to Charlotte Rues which too exactly 45 minutes, then we went to Papaya which took about an hour, Bath and Body works, Vans Store, Calvin Klein- which I also enjoyed and got something for Tris- and then Finish Line, Haynes, Bass, and then stopped by Ben and Jerry's for a quick break but then went to Auntie Annie's for pretzels and Tris and I shared cinnamon bites.

"I can't wait for it to get warm." Marlene complains as we walk across the busy street to get back to the cars that is located by Charlotte Rues we are going to put our stuff in the cars so we can go to one last store that Christina really wants all the girls to go to because they should have good sales and they can benefit us all.

"Yes, I think I know where we are going to go for the big senior trip." Tris wiggles her eyebrows happily as she puts her stuff in the trunk with the girls and then lock it.

"Where?!" We all start asking her happily as Christina leads the way to the mysterious store.

"I can't tell you yet, I have to get more clues."

"Can you give us a hint?"

"It's not in the United States." Tris smiles and then all of a sudden, I get pushed into a store that smells of strong perfume and estrogen. I look around to see the color of pink, purple, black, white, fuzzy stuff, and women laughing. Victoria's Secret, the store where Victoria has a secret.

"Are you serious?" I groan placing my hands over my face. I already had to awkwardly stand on the back wall of every single store watching the girls looking through racks of clothes, now I need to watch girls buy thongs and push-up bras?

"Don't worry, I like the pink section instead." Tris says smiling grabbing my hand leading me through an opening and then I see clothing instead of the seductive undergarments. Tris already got a few things from Calvin Klein that she kept a surprise but she let me buy her shorts and a sports bra.

Tris picks up a couple of sports bras, pants, jackets, socks, and shorts. Luckily Tris doesn't try them on because I already had to help her into different jeans. I take the stuff out of her hands and walk towards the register.

"Babe, are you sure? You already got me a lot of stuff." Tris says as the lady at the front desk starts ringing the stuff up and I nod my head at her placing my arm over her shoulder and she smiles at me.

"Thanks,"

"You deserve it babygirl."

-

-
How would you feel if I wrote another high school story based on the Divergent Series? Would you read it?