{Chapter 30}

When I am finished with my breakfast I go back upstairs to take a shower, just to put back on fresh pajamas. I slip on a pair of comfortable cookie monster pants with a white sports bra and a cropped, fuzzy, blue sweater. I slip on a pair of cute socks and I pull my hair into a bun.

I lay on my bed and look at my latest vine, it was based off of people who can't hear. I was holding my camera in front of me and said 'Aye, bruh, you hungry?' and the next clip was me but I was playing a different person. 'Huh?' I said and it showed back to me again. 'I said you hun-' I was cut off as is switched back to me. 'You said am I hungry?' 'What?' I said dumbfounded rolling my eyes.

How was your date with him? - Christina

Her text lit up my screen as I was looking through the vine page from all of the people who uploaded video's.

Alright. - Tris

I decided to leave out the fact that we are going back together, she didn't ask for that so I didn't give it to her.

Cool, any plans today?" - Christina

No, I am not going shopping - Tris

I go ahead and let her know that I don't want to go shopping, I never really do because I still have at least a basket full of clothes that I didn't even wear yet. That would be a waste of time and money.

I wasn't even going to ask that so ooh! I am going to my grandmother's house today - Christina

Tell her I said hello - Tris

I will, now I have to sit and listen to her telling me how it was back then and my granddad arguing with her - Christina

At least the brownies are bomb - Tris

Yes they are - Christina

You should bring me back some - Tris

I should - Christina

Well I have to go, my mother is going crazy. She blows me sometimes - Christina

Same here! Bye- Tris

Bye - Christina

I get off of my bed with my phone still in my hand and I make my way down the steps. I plop down on the couch beside Caleb who is fully dressed and eating a pop-tart. He is watching music video's on VH1 at the moment.

"Why do you always do that?" He chuckle as I place my feet in his lap and turn my body towards the television. "Take a shower just to put on more pajamas."

"If I don't have anything planned, then I guess that would be a waste of good clothes." I say as I know by Big Sean and Jhene Aiko comes on, their video is very nice. It's about them being old and then meeting each other, then they sneak out of the 'old people home' and then party and when they kiss they turn young.

Soon, Caleb and I are dancing like idiots to We Are Young Remix that I turned on when I went to the YouTube app that is hooked up to the computer. Then there is a knock at the door and I go answer it to see Uriah, Zeke, Will, Al, and Four.

"Hola!" I say waving my hand and Uriah jumps in my arms wrapping his legs around my waist making my knees buckle.

"Get off of me!" I shout and he easily sets his feet down on the floor.

"Shorty." Four snorts walking past me and I roll my eyes jabbing him in the side making him chuckle.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caleb asks browsing through the channels, I shut the door and plop back down beside Caleb and take the remote from him.

"We came to ask you if you wanted to go out. We are bored." Zeke pouts and I roll my eyes with a scoff.

"Ever heard of texting?" I mutter as I push my sloppy bun out of my face, it is literally hanging on by a thread.

"Yeah, but then we would have to wait for a response smart one." Zeke says mock angry and roll his eyes then laughs making me stare at him like he has problems, which he does have.

"Whatever." I say holding my hand up to block him out of my view.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Caleb says as Mom walks into the living room and greets everyone.

"Do you have any cookies?" Uriah says with a hopeful look on his face and mom pouts with a chuckle shaking her head making Uriah groan and sniffle.

"I don't know, Mrs. Prior do you have any ideas?" Al asks and I smirk.

"Hell." I mutter under my breath and mom turns to look at me with a surprised look on her face.

"If you wanted a ride back home you should have asked earlier." Four says and everyone ooh's including Mom.

"Get out of my face, why are you guys coming at my neck today?" I say holding up other hand up to block Four with my hand too.

"I don't know, get some fresh air and go to the park or something." Mom shrugs her shoulders and stands up walking back to the kitchen.

"Bleh, it's too windy." Uriah groans and Zeke plucks my hand trying to pull it down but I just jab him in the throat and he wheezes making me chuckle.

"How was your date last night?" Al ask and I look down at my hands, how will I tell them? I didn't even tell my own best-friend yet.

"Alright." I say shrugging my shoulders then stand up on my feet.

"Now, if you would excuse me. I am going go to go try to do something good with my life." I say then run up the steps to my bedroom.