{Chapter 75}

After the beach we got something to eat at a local bar and grill, then we went home to take showers and take a nap. I went with Tobias to take a nap with him and now I am back at our room to get dressed for the club we are going to tonight. I knew that Friday and Saturday were going to be busy because we haven't seen each other in a while, Sunday is going to be our chill day and I think Tuesday we are going to all do something together.

"See you in a little bit." I kiss Tobias as I stand in the hallway before I go to my room.

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too."

I continue my journey down the hall which is three doors down, my phone dings before I open the door and I expect it to be a notification but instead text from a blocked number.

Hey babygirl, miss me?- Unknown Number

I furrow my eyebrows and then roll my eyes, I know exactly who this is. It's Eric, he's the only one. . . that I know in real life who would call me babygirl. I sigh and unlock the door going inside. I don't reply I just walk in to see most of the girls still sleeping but of course Christina, Tyla, Marlene, and Jessica, They are all talking and laughing while doing their make up, well, Christina is doing Jessica's make-up.

"Oh Tris. Welcome back." Jessica smiles at me as Christina takes a break on her face and moves out of the way. I wave at them and sit on the bed, "Have fun?" She makes a very inappropriate gesture to me and I roll my eyes at her.

"Good one, Jess." Christina laughs high-fiving her and I roll my eyes at them. "Everyone else is still sleeping, I'm going to go wake them up soon but you can go get ready." Christina tells me like a mother would tell her child. I scoff at her playfully and stand up.

"We all sorta pitched in your outfit so it's already laying out in the club chair." Marlene tells me and I groan loudly. I go into the room and go directly to the bathroom to brush out my hair. The pink is still in there and soon I want to dye it to another color, maybe Ombre with blond and brown for graduation. I got it cut again recently so it is a little bit under shoulder length. I grab the blow-dryer to take out some of the curls since it was still damp when I left and I put some pins in it after I curl it to hold it until we leave.

I go into the bedroom again to see everyone still sleeping, I chuckle at them and see my outfit laid out in the club chair, I see it's black lace pants and a back top that has a really deep v-neck. It's cute, a little too much for me, but I'll accept instead of picking a fight. Over top of the outfit I see some of my undergarments and jewelry. I take all of my belongings and go to the bathroom.

I undress out of my clothes and get into the shower, avoid getting my hair wet. When I am finished, I dry off and put on some lotion and then I get into my undergarments. I then put on my outfit and I open the door for others to come in to do their hair, "I'm so ready for some booze." Lynn states as she slides on her jeans in here, I continue to brush my teeth and I nod at her. "We better go to a good club."

I spit out the paste, "Me too, I want to go to somewhere cool, but not too crazy." I say and she leaves the bathroom, I put on some eyeliner and mascara. Then, I line my lips with red liner and then I fill it in with the same shade. I put on the jewelry which is gold earrings, a gold necklace, and rings. I put in my gold nose ring and have a seat in the kitchen eating some food.

"You look cute." I tell Enya, she has on a cute skirt with a matching top and jacket. She always dresses well and I like her style, most people say that our styles are similar. I think so too.

"Thanks," She poses thrusting out her lower lip like she is taking a selfie and I laugh and start to unpin my hair. Within ten minutes we are all ready and the room reeks of perfume, now we are all taking enormous amount of photo's and videos. I put my phone and credit card in my pocket of the pants and zip them up. I run my hair through my cute hair that is curled, I smooth down my edges with my finger and then we leave the apartment.

"I can't believe that we are ready before the boys, it must be a miracle." Tina laughs moving her jet black hair out of her face and I nod my head in agreement. "I even have to give props to Christina." Tina says and Christina bows laughing.

Jessica knocks on her door her ponytail looking flawless, Chris, her boyfriend opens the door shirtless, "You aren't ready yet?" Jessica asks in disbelief. I look behind them to see all of the guys scampering around trying to find something, the tables have definitely turned this time.

"I mean it's hard trying to get dress--" Uriah starts looking at a muscle tank top and a pair of shorts.

"--first of all they woke up late." Will says coming to the door letting us inside, "I was the responsible one who was up on time, showered, shaved, and dressed." He gestures to his preppy outfit; jeans, and a button down that isn't really thick. I let myself inside of the room and walk around until I find my boyfriend slipping on a pair of dark blue jeans.

"Hey babe," I smile kissing him briefly on the lips. "Need help?" I ask and Tobias nods his head fast at me smiling.

"You look beautiful as always." His eyes dart over my outfit and then to my breast that shows through the v-neck, "Christina?" He asks me as I hand him a dark blue shirt to put on with his outfit.

"You know it." I nod my head sitting on the bed as he switches out his shirts.

"I like." He nods his head and I chuckle, he lifts me up into his arms and kisses me on the lips, "I like it a lot." I just laugh and press my lips to his.