{Chapter 73}

We are going to go to our meeting soon and basically all of the girls are in the room getting dressed.

Last night was a great night, we ate most of our food and danced all night. We made a Q&A question video, did a ton of vines, and just had fun last night. Christina sucks her teeth when she comes out from the bathroom with her make-up done but still in her underwear.

"Guys, after the meeting we need to go to the nail salon. I nearly broke a nail." She inspects her acrylic nails.

"No Christina, we can do that on Sunday. After the meeting we are coming back her to get dressed in our swim suits to go to the beach." I roll my eyes at her and she rolls her eyes back at me. I go to the bathroom and I start the shower up to take another one, when I am finished I get out of it and dry off and put on some lotion. I put on my Calvin Klein and I put on my hoody dress over it.

I'm not trying to doll myself up because we are just going to go to the meeting and then the beach afterwards and for Christina's sake we are going shopping and then maybe get lunch and come back home and go to sleep until we go out tonight.

I blow dry my hair out and then straighten it, and I put on some matching Timberlands. I put on some eyeliner and mascara, with nude lipstick. I put on some jewelry and take my phone with me, exiting the bedroom to see everyone in their chilled out clothing.

Christina and the girls stay back so that Christina can go get their nails done, Christina volunteers to do my nails when I get back from the meeting which I can't turn down because I see how excited she was. We leave the room and once I see Tobias, I can't help but to run into his arms wrapping my arms around him.

"I missed you so much!" I smile placing my head in the crook of his neck. He squeezes his arms around me and peppers kisses over my face. "Are you coming to the beach with us later on?"

"Only if you're going."

"Of course I am." I smile and he sets me down on the floor. I grab his hand and we walk to the elevator together to fit in with everyone else.

+++

Finally, the meeting is over with. I signed a few things for fans and we headed back to the hotel, I see all of the girls who stayed back in their swimsuits and I wave at them. Christina squeals and runs towards me wrapping her legs around my waist and I groan, ever since we met she always have done this to me.

"You're back! Look at my nails!" She places her dark red nails in my face, they are longer and have a pointed tip. I nod my head and set her down on the floor telling them how cute they are. They usher me into the bathroom to get dressed with my bag. I undress out of my clothes.

I grab the suntan lotion and rub it all over my body. I do not want to get a tan, which might seem crazy that I don't want a tan but I hate when your whole body is tanned except for your boobs or butt making the skin lighter than your body, it looks so ugly. So, I'd rather just tan naked for an even tan.

I put on my white swimsuit and I put in my gold belly ring and nose ring, I leave on my gold chain that I had on and I leave the bathroom, "I don't want my hair to get wet." I tell the girls brushing my hair out and placing the sun hat on that matches my swimsuit. I put on a white kimono that I button up, I go back to the bathroom and put on some water-proof make-up with pink lipstick.

"Tris hurry up! We had to wait for you guys." Marlene whines impatiently as I put on my circle shades and sun hat. I look in the mirror and I leave. "Finally." She says with a sigh and I roll my eyes playfully at her, grabbing my phone before we leave out of the room going to the cars.