{Chapter 44}

As I am sitting on the couch in between Tina and Four there is a knock on the door, I stop my fingers from playing in Christina's hair since she is sitting in between my legs and she groans in annoyance and I continue playing in her hair while Zeke gets up to open the door. There stands Gabriel, Gabrielle, Jessica, Chris, Meech, Angelo, Tyla, Kenny, Corey, and Brennen.

"Hey!" We shout from the couches, all we have been doing is eating candy and talking while watch music videos and making playlist for tonight games  because I know that it is going to be a tad bit boring to just sit here without music playing games.

"Okay, when I put all of your money together we were able to get a good selection. Gin, Hendricks, Vodka, JD, Heineken and just beer. . . the good kind." Jessica says pulling different color bottles out of a cardboard box that says 'ABC' over cross it and Chris smiles holding up a plastic bag.

"I brought cups." He says and we all start sarcastically applauding.

"Gee, what a great sacrifice." Caleb says sarcastically and Corey starts to laugh holding his hand out to Caleb for a high-five.

"I know right." Chris says and then sits on the couch sitting beside Zeke.

"Can we like. . . I don't know move these tables and sit on the floor." Tyla says and we nod our head, there isn't enough room for all 21 of us to have perfectly, comfortable seats. So we push the couches away a bit and move the tables placing the box of alcohol in the middle and start passing around cups.

"I think I need a pillow or something, my butt hurts already." I complain and Four scoffs beside me muttering something under his breath, "I'm sorry what was that?" I ask raising my eyebrow

He just rolls his eyes at me and I tap the top of the Jack Daniels and Christina returns with different juices to mix with the alcohol so once Meech pours me the JD I pour some Coke into my cup with rocks and I swish my cup and take a sip, once everyone has something to drink we start with the games.

"Never have I ever first, who ever has done it before takes a sip of their drink, first person done looses." Angelo says and we nod our head and Gabrielle holds her hand up shouting for her to start first.

"Never have I ever. . . got thrown out of a club before." She says and Jessica is the only one to take a sip of her drink. Lean on by DJ Snake, Major Lazor and MØ comes on, the song and video it is hooked up to the TV so it plays the video and song.

"Never have I ever got time travel drunk." She says and Four, Zeke, Uriah, Chris, Tyla, Christina, Brennen, Gabriel, and Corey takes a drink.

"Never have I ever got high before." Gabriel says and I avoid eye contact with everyone and I hear someone clear their throat really loud and I look up to see Marlene giving me a look.

"I took a sip, Tris, why didn't you?" She asks with a smile forming on her pink lips and she raises her eyebrows at me while I shrug my shoulders.

"You got high before?" Christina asks in shock. "YOU DIDN'T BRING ME!" I am totally shocked right now.

"I didn't get high-"

"Really?" Marlene says and I roll my eyes finally giving in.

"I love your brother." I flash a smile at Marlene and take a sip from my drink.

"Please, share this story. I am very interested now." Caleb says and everyone nods their head.

"I wasn't high, Marlene and I were just contact high from her brother. Since Marlene was new to the school last year, me being a good person befriended her of course. One day I went to her house because I was bored and her brother-who I love- was there and was just chilling in his room. Smoking and doing homework. So, me being stupid went in there with Marlene-"