{Chapter 70}

I yawn when I wake up, I sit up in bed and then I dab chuckling to myself, "Good morning, someone's in a good mood. Breakfast is downstairs, but dress warm. It's windy outside, another cold front is coming through" Mom says rolling her eyes, "When will the winter be over! Yo Necesito el calor!" She laughs blowing me a kiss before she is out the door.

I throw the covers off of me and I go to the bathroom to take a shower and shave, when I am finished I dry off and then lotion down. I go to the bathroom and decide on on a pair of ripped jeans, with a dark colored cropped sweater and a pair of fringe boots that matches the top. I am totally following my mother's request but not at the same time. . . oh well. I go to the bathroom to blow dry my hair and then straighten it, oh my goodness, I love shorter hair.

I put on some eyeliner, nude lipstick, and mascara before I return to my bedroom so I can put in my gold piercings and watch. I make sure I have everything before I am walking out of the door, I sit in the car letting it warm. I see that someone tagged me in an edit, some people usually make edits of all of my selfies that I post in Instagram and all off those social media's. It's one of my usual, there name is; Six Edits with a blushing emoji and heart. It's some of my old summer pictures with Hotline Bling playing in the background. I smile and revine it on both of my accounts before I pull out in my Challenger.

+++

As I am walking from the Independent Living classroom with a cup of Hawaiian Punch in a plastic cup, Peter walks by and bumps me on purpose making me almost drop my cup. I glare at him and roll my eyes continuing to walk to the P.E room, we had Exams today but earlier this morning we all finished them, so I am currently walking to the gymnasium to pick up my friends we are going to go to the Pit for lunch and we are not returning since we are finished for the day. I just needed to take a pit stop at Tori for something to drink.

"Tris!" Everyone shouts when I walk into the gymnasium and I do a little dance laughing. I walk towards them and I plop down on Tobias' lap and he groans like I'm heavy making me mock laugh.

"Don't get to comfortable, I'm starving." Uriah says pulling Marlene up and then grabs my hand pulling me up and I shriek.

"Geez, let us tell Amar and Max." Tobias says walking away with Will while Uriah and I start to randomly sing, Wicked Games by The Weeknd of course.

"I need confidence in myself." Uriah and I do all of the ad-libbing and then once Tobias and Will return we all start walking out. I throw my cup away and we go to our cars.

"You took my baby!" Zeke gushes running his fingertips over the black, shiny exterior. Tobias stopped by yesterday to drive it to the car wash for me and paid. It really needed it due to the left over snow and salt on the ground.

"Correction," Tobias starts. "I'm her boyfriend, it's my baby before yours." They both start arguing and Lynn groans.

"It's her car," Lynn lets out a sigh, "Get in your f*cking cars." They both stare at each other with fake hatred but then smile and they get in their cars.

+++

"Tris," I hear Marlene say from the passenger seat, I push up my circle shades and look over to see that she is recording me. I groan and cover my face. She laughs and then moves the phone.

We pull into the parking lot and I circle a few times to find a parking spot, it's pretty packed. Tobias lets me have the parking space that he found in the front, then he goes to find a spot.

"I can't wait for our Senior trip, just all of us soaking up the sun." Christina playfully glares at the grey clouds. I make a noise and motion her being crazy by moving my finger in a circular motion on the side of my head. "I'm not crazy." Christina catches on and slaps me in the arm, I glare at her and slap her back.

Before we both start to fight, I am being lifted up in a pair of strong arms and so does Christina. Tobias is holding me with my back to his front and his arm around my stomach. They both start walking while I try to wiggle out of Tobias' arms, "Let me go!" Christina shouts at Will and starts tickling Will's hand.

"Really?" Shauna says looking at her wild friend. "Is he seriously ticklish on his hand?"

"I'm out of options okay!" Christina shouts fake crying as we get set down. We go inside of the pit and ask to get our usual seat to take, I am starving and a soft taco is what I am craving right now.

"Ooh." I say wondering how some tacos would be. . . but, from Taco Bell, "We should have went to Tacobell." I state and Tobias cringes, he hates that place. He prefers Wendy's instead. He pulls the front of his North Face jacket over the bottom of his face and fake gags while I chuckle at him.

"I hate you, but I love you at the same time." I say smiling at him, placing my head on his shoulder. I am so fortunate to have him, so many people want him, but Puerto Rican Tris got him before anyone else! I have people commenting on my videos and vines telling me that they will hunt Tobias down, which is hilarious because I don't they would get that far due to me.

"I hate you too," Tobias says pinching my cheek, "But, I love you all the time. . . you see how you treat me?" He jokes and I laugh, squeezing my arms around him

"I'm sorry," I say in a childish voice laughing, "Fine, I love you too the moon and back, top that."

"I love you this much." Tobias opens his arms and I laugh. I am so lucky to have him.