{Chapter 60}

Okay, I was up all night shopping for my room's menu. The teachers gave us each rooms and who we have to share them with, there is an upstairs unit and downstairs unit but it is all one place. I am upstairs with Christina, Megan, Lynn, and Slim. Downstairs is Olivia, Ashley, Nita, Blu, Shauna, and Marlene. We don't know what unit we have but I do know who is together in our unit.

Blu, Shauna, and Marlene would probably come upstairs to our room and hang there most of the time instead of staying downstairs with the three, annoying, people. Today, which is Friday, and we are having homemade burgers with fries and milkshakes and Saturday we are going to have pasta. We did most of the prepping yesterday and early this morning,

"Girls, let's go. We are going to be late." I tell them as I look in the mirror putting in my silver nose ring. I stand back nodding at my outfit putting on my polo hat and we all bring down our bags and pack the car up.

"What time did Mr. Amico say?" Shauna asks as we walk back inside the house and Marlene scrolls through her phone.

"We need to be there at five, but if you are coming late then he said that you need to call him. I can," She says and clicks something placing the phone over her ear.

"Bye mom!" I tell her smiling walking into the living room giving her a kiss and hug along with dad.

"Bye sweetie." Mom says smiling, "Please be safe." She says and I smile nodding my head.

"Of course."

+++

I hold the phone in my right hand showing us singing to Get Ur Freak on in the car on the highway, I stop recording and wait for the next song to come on which is, Trap by Future and I record us dancing to add to the video of us, I am going to name it, when your music on shuffle and it's lit.

We have like ten minutes before we have to get off of the highway, but the way I drive my Challenger, we would probably be there in five. The boys just left from Four's house from my text so we are going to get there before them, unless, Four is driving.

When we finally get there, Chris calls Mr. Amico telling him that we are here and then he tells us which unit he is in to get our keys.

[Four's Point of View]

My phone dings signaling that I either got a text or Tris updated something on vine. I don't have a lot of apps, because I have no life. Zeke turns up the volume dancing to the radio's mix since it is Friday, I must say, that it is nice. I take the exit that Will told me to take and I get off of the high way listening to Will for the directions.

When we get to the resort, we safely head towards the front desk there were so many deers in the open space that Uriah wanted to get out of the car to get one of them, but we had to stop him. Once we get our key, we go to our room and start to unpack, luckily all of us guys have the same room, and all of the jocks are downstairs. . . but aren't we jocks?

I shoot a text to Tris telling her that we are here and she tells us to come down when they are ready. We didn't bring food, except for junk-food, hoping to eat from the girls. Once we unpack which didn't take long we head towards the girls' unit which is two down from us.

I knock on their door and Olivia opens it in short clothing, she gives us all a flirtatious smile and moves out of the way, I press the doorbell for Tris' unit. I press my ear to the door and hear The Zone by The Weeknd playing, Uriah instantly catches on and starts singing since Tris and he are like the Weeknd's number one fans.

"Boy!" I hear Tris shout laughing, "If you don't shut up with your pistol-grip face a*s, yo old crusty a*ss lookin' like a big pepto bismol bottle!" She shouts and we instantly start laughing while Olivia rolls her eyes going back into her room shutting the door behind her.

"Who is it?" Lynn shouts rather harshly.

"Us!" We all sing and she opens the door letting us in and the smell of burgers hits us in the face and we all let out a sigh brushing past Lynn running up the steps.

I run up the two small flights up steps to see Tris in the kitchen singing into the handle of the spatula to the new song that is on, Next, by of course The Weeknd, "Girl might be 21, but I got memories to prove that I've seen your kind before." She sings and we hear Uriah jumping in and she jumps turning around to see all of us and smiles.

"I know exactly what you want!" Uriah sings and Tris smiles to facing us and I soak in her features, minimum make-up, just the way she always wears it, the way I like it. She has on a black sweatshirt that says 'Love Pink' in pink across her chest with pink and plaid shorts which look amazing on her butt. She has on matching shorts and her hair is down hanging down her back.

The boys instantly go to their girlfriend's while I walk over to Tris throwing my arms around her, I love her height even though she hates it. I think that every short girl needs a tall boy. She shrieks when I lift her up my arms under her butt so that her stomach is practically in my face.

"Tobias!" She whispers as I carry her towards a vacant room, "What are you doing?!" She laughs loudly.

"Showing how much I miss you!"

"Wait!" She giggles, "The burgers!" She laughs as I shut the door to the master bedroom.