Chapter 17

I Signed The Papers Then Scooter Told Me Ill Be Here In LA For A Few Weeks So I Invited Liyah. She Said She Couldnt Leave Daisa & That She Come Before Its Time Too Head Back Home.

"Okay..So Justin Apart Of Fame Is Sometimes Lies. So What We (he pointed at the other people) Need You And Selena Too Do Is Fake Date..Which Means You Too Are A Real Couple To The People But We Will All Know The Truth." Scooter Said Sitting Back.

"What? Why?" I Asked.

"Selena Will Boost Your Fame Up 10× Higher and Bigger Than Hers Then Yal Can Break Up" Scooter Said.. "Deal?" He Added.

"Um.. Yeah Deal..Ig" I Answered Unsurely.

"Ima Call Selena down here tomorrow and we all will talk about it." Scooter Said Pulling His Work Phone Outa His Pocket. "Oh and your Hotel Is 5 Star , Heres your Stuff" He said handing him it. "See You Tomorrow." He added as I Walked Out With My mom.

"Thought You Were Out Of Town?" Justin Asked Pattie.

"I Waasss..Then I Seen My Son On Tv And I Had To Find You. I Do Have To Get Back Tho.. But When Ever You Think You Okay, Ill Leave." She Said And Smiled Making Me Smile.

"Yakno? I Love You Momm ." He said.

"Well.. I Love You Too." She said as we walked out the building. It was fans everywhere ALREADY. We made it to the Limo and he drove off.

Liyah

"Guys.. I Have Bad News" I Said Tearing Up.

"What's Wrong?" Kayla asked

"I just got a call.." I said looking down

"Talk Too Uss!" Jazmine Said.

"Yakno Im 17... And How My Mom Is Gone? Well My Dad Put In Some Papers and Now I have to stay with him" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Omg No! He isnt no good what so ever Liysh wtf? There has too be something we can do..!" Kayla was now in tears.

"It isnt.. I've tried and asked" I said "What about Daisa " my voice cracked

"we got her" Jasmine Said

"I have to go..now" my eyes started getting watery.. "tell Daisa I'll be back and I Love Her." I added crying getting my bags walking out leaving everyone sad .

Mississippi

"Liyah! Long time no see baby girl." He said hugging Me all I smelled was liquor.

"Hi..dad" I forced a smile on my face.

"Let's go." He said.

We walked too the car. It was beat up. My eyes watered but I didn't cry.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"Ive been okay.. wbu?" I Asked.

"Good.. I have a woman in my life .

"She a drunk huh?" I Asked Under My Breath.

"Listen Here Bitch I Always Try With Your Self Centered Ass Now Dont Ever Do That Again Or Ill Beat Your Ass!" He said with my hair in his hands.

"Im sorry" I Said my eyes was now full of tears.

"Shut up crying big baby." He laughed "we here" he added.

J didnt say anything Jut got out the car got my bags and walked into the house.. it was so nasty and dirty.. a dog? And a drunk of a wife who looks as if he beats on her.