1

The air was chilly and the wind was crisp as he walked down the path, sunlight poked through a empty branches of tree as he walked his hands were shoved deeper into his sweatshirt pockets.

He jogged a bit as he was nearing the entrance of the shop, the doors opened automatically as a blast if cool yet warm air hit his cheeks. He stepped inside and knocked some dirt off his shoes, onto a rug by the door.

He removed his hands from his pockets and fixed himself, he walked around the shop looking for something to give his friend for his birthday; Today. But as he neared towards the shelf where he saw something great for his friend today, he heard a small noisy break the silence and found out that he wasn't alone in the shop. He though maybe its some crazy psycho paparazzi.

But he was clearly wrong, there was a girl, a very beautiful girl.

The girl hummed softly, running her fingers over the books that were piled up, that he'll give to his friend.

A certain title caught her eye and small squeal emitted from her lips, She stood on her tiptoes trying to reach the book her fingertips were barely touched the bottom of the book. Out of the blue, he sudden smiled and walked towards the girl, easily plucking the book from the shelf.

The girl looked up at him and quickly her dark brown eyes widened. She blinked, regaining herself and started to take the book from his hands.

He pulled back slightly and smiled. "I'm Zayn."

She pouted, adorably, making him smile even more. "You look familiar." She paused, and smiled. "I'm Samantha but call me-"

"Princess," Zayn breathed.

She paused, looked at him and blushed, and right then and there, Zayn knew he was falling in love with her already.

"C-call me Sam,not," she stared, her cheeks painted rosy red. "Not... Princess." As she laugh nervously.

She was internally screaming and curling up inside herself, she wasn't sure what to do, he, Zayn, helped him get the book for her best friend's birthday and then he complimented her, she wasn't sure what to do anymore.

Zayn just smiled

She's holding the book against her chest to hide her fast beating heart. "Sorry, erm, nice to meet you, Zayn."

"It's nice to meet you too, princess."

There she goes again blushing harder, she adjusted her hair, and clearly shy.

"Thank you for helping me get the book," she paused with a smile on her face. "I couldn't actually reach, might have knocked the whole shelf down, causing the books fall." She laughed nervously, awkwardly and the looked away.

"You're welcome." She looked at him and sweetly smile at him, "Isn't this book for guys?"

"It's for my best friend."

He simply nod and smiled, Sam stayed silent, don't know what to do next, but something crossed her mind wanting to figure at where he saw him, cause he really looked familiar to her. "You look so familiar to me, I just can't figure it where." 

For now on Zayn knew that girl he just met wasn't clearly a fan of his band, so called One Direction. He doesn't care whether she's a fan or not, all he wanted is just the girl right in front of him; Sam. 

"Oh, princess, i'm sure you recognize me." There it was again, princess. He knew her name, her nickname, yet he choose to call her princess. When it rolled off his tongue and pushed past his lips, she blushed.

She smiled, "Well, I better get going and wrap this gift for my friend, it was nice meeting you Zayn. See you soon?" He frown that his princess is going already, but he tried to put a warm smile for her.

"Yeah, see you soon."

Right before, she walk away, he called her. "Wait, princess!" She turned around and looked at him confusedly. His hand fishing through his pocket before pulling out his phone. "Erm, could I get your number?" He shyly asked, he waited for her to respond.

"Ermm, I guess so." She grabbed his phone and tapped away from the screen and smiled and gave the phone back to him. "Should be going now, See you soon Zayn." She smiled.

"See you soon Princess." She blushed and they both said their goodbyes, Zayn watches her moves as she paid and looked back at him and mouthed 'Bye'. And headed towards the exit door and disappeared.