2

Samantha left the shop with a new bought book and a smile on her face. She walked out the automatic doors and into the parking lot, and to her car. She flopped down in the driver's seat, book in her lap, and ran a hand through her hair. This of coursed messed up her bow, and she took a few minutes to fix it back.

"He really does look so familiar." She mumbled as she buckled her seatbelt. "And he called me Princess, at least more than three times." She stuck her key in the ignition and squealed, no boy had ever called her like that before, well except for her father.

She backed out of her parking spot ad started to drive home, she glanced towards the shop, just right in time to see the doors open and a figure step outside, a book tucked to his chest, some food and drinks at his right hand and head bent low.

She grinned and rolled the window down and, honked her horn. Zayn's head snapped up in surprise almost letting the bag fall, Sam laughed. Zayn smiled and waved at Sam, as she waved back at him. 

Samantha drove off, the figure of Zayn that was displaying in her mirror, soon enough shrinking smaller and smaller until it wasn't there longer. She drove towards her best friends flat or should she call home in silence, she's happy to be back here at London again.

She never wanted to move and live in America with her parents, so she told her parents about it, Of course they weren't happy about it but after convincing they just gave up and allowed her. Samantha was so happy to hear the news, but soon her smile faded when her father told her to stay with her brother.

Samantha and her brother weren't that close anymore, she planned to stay and live with her long time best friend; Liam, Who's just ten minutes away from her brothers flat.

As soon as she arrived, she pulled up into her driveway. The first thing Samantha did was reach across to the passenger seat and grab her phone, keys and the book she bought for Liam's birthday, before getting out of her car. She quickly shut her door and hurried inside not wanting, Liam see her birthday gift for him.

She walked into the living room, her feet quiet in the wooden floor, the house was empty, Maybe, his still at work. She thought and smiled in relief.

Samantha curled up on the couch, her feet tucked under herself, she placed her phone on the coffee table so it was just in reach, and finally cracked open her favorite crackers and prepared the stuff needed to wrap a book, fifty minutes later, she was done and the only that crossed her mind that Zayn had never bothered texted her yet.