14

Liam and Harry left to go buy food as Niall, Zayn, Louis and Samantha were left to continue chatting.

Zayn cleared his throat and looked away from her gaze. "So, Sam, how are you doing?"

Niall walked around the counter to stand next to Louis. "Small talk like this isn't your thing, Zayn. Something up?" He asked, as Simon Cowell entered the kitchen with them

"No, no, of course not. i'm totally fine."

"A small talk with your girlfriend Zayn?" Simon smirked.

"My girlfriend?" Zayn questioned.

"Her, Samantha your girlfriend, Zayn." Simon huffed shaking his head in disbelief.

Oh... Wait! Girlfriend?

"Yeah, my girlfriend" Samantha said, tilting her head to one side. "Remember me?"

'Remember me?' She looked like a fucking kitten. "Shit, princess, of course I remember you. I just- just c'mere."

Samantha put her latte down and scooted closer to Zayn, and whispered to his ear. "See this is what couples do, Zayn Seems like you asked me to be your girlfriend, but we haven't been to any official dates yet."

"Couples?" He whispered back. "I know that , i've been in a relationship before but, wait, we're a couple?"

Samantha tapped her finger over his, "Well, you said i'm your girlfriend, so you're my boyfriend and we're a couple like what I said.."

"Like?"

"We haven't been to any official dates yet." She finished,

"Wasn't the stuff we didn't count?" He asked

"That wasn't official. "

"It wasn't?"

"Are you sure that you've dated before?" Samantha asked.

"If use the term 'dated' very loosely, then yes, he has," Niall interjected.

"Yeah." Louis interjected also.

There was a thump, a 'Niall! and Louis!' And then a whine of protest.

"Oh." Samantha mumbled, she pulled her hands off Zayn and wiggled out of his grip.

And Zayn was so going to kill Niall and Louis.

Sorry for a slow update, school is being such a arse lately :(

And i'm sorry for a short story. I'll make it up to you guys at the next chapter.

-j