4

The television was switched on, channels mindlessly flipped through. there was nothing good on, she couldn't focus. Brown eyes filled with hope glancing over her phone on the table, time to time hoping Zayn would text her. All she could think about was the time where Zayn called her beautiful and princess. It made her smile whenever she think of it, it lights up he whole world but-

Faintly, as if not even there, her phone buzzed making her squeal in excitement as the screen of her phone glows.

Samantha never scramble to grab something so fast in her life before, she choked down the remains of her chips just to grab he phone. She never ever been this excited over a text before her whole life.

Unknown:
       Tá mé i ngrá leat.

The only thing that made Samantha frown was that she could understand the message at all. It looked like a drunken text message, maybe it was a wrong number. She thought.

To Unknown
         Who's this?

She wanted to check whether it was a wrong number or something?

From unknown
         Who do you think it was? Of course, who will it be Princess? :))

Samantha already felt herself blushing and even falling in love at the same time. She hesitated, before typing out the screen. Even though she knows who it is already.

To Zayn
       I thought you were some crazy sicko, who wanted to kill me or something...

Zayn didn't reply to her for awhile and that made her nervous. She simply added his number to er contacts, and did nothing kore except waiting for his reply.

From Zayn
         Was that a compliment or an insult love? Whatever it was your excuse because your cute. xx

Samantha rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the smile that tugged on the corners of her lips. she crossed her legs and lowered the volume of the television.

To Zayn
       Yeah right... FYI i'm not cute Zayn.

After sending that text message, there was a instant reply, Making her smiled at it.

From Zayn
       Don't be so insecure, Princess.

Samantha smiled wider.

To Zayn
        But it's true... i'm not beautiful, cute, smart, and most importantly perfect.

Samantha covered her hand over her mouth in shocked that she said that to him, she was never like that to any other guys, except her best friend Liam.  Whatever it was, it took her a bit of surprise, maybe that's what love does to you.

From Zayn
        Yeah right... -.- Very funny Sam. That wasn't even the best joke you ever made, stop making jokes about that. You're beautiful, cute, smart, and your Perfect even though no ones perfect in there life. Sorry, princess but I have to go to the party now, we'll talk more later. Yeah?

Slightly disappointed and at the same time happy, Sam frowned. She hesitated, not wanting to type a goodbye, but forced herself to do so anyway.

To Zayn
        Bye Zayn. x

After her reply was sent, Samantha shuts her phone off and headed towards her room to change and get ready for Liam's party. Just before she slips her phone insider her purse, a text was received.

From Zayn
        Beannacht mo banphrionsa. xx