3

Zayn smiled and drove home.

He didn't actually live too far away, he can't stop smiling as he pulled into the parking lot of his house.

Zayn ran inside the house, he wanted to get to his room and start wrapping his gift for his lad; Liam. He was panting from his mini marathon.

Once the door was open and Zayn was inside, and faced the matter of his roommate, who stood tiredly in the hallway, with just boxers on.

"Niall!! Niall, you won't believe this." Zayn said, putting down the stuff on the table.

"Wait!" Niall yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Is it a girl?"

Zayn wasn't sure whether he should roll his eyes or smile like an idiot. "Yeah, I just met her at the shop."

"And what?"

"And," Zayn continued, pulling his phone out of his pocket o his jeans. "I got her number, look."

Niall took the phone and squinted at the phone screen. "where?"  He asked

"Her name is Samantha, it should be at the 'S' section."

"Maybe she didn't put in her number, Zayn." Niall shrugged

Zayn's face crumbled.

"You sound like you really, really like her, but you just met her Zayn. I'm sorry." Niall mumbled out and then sighs. "M'going to get ready and Were leaving." And then he was gone.

Zayn sat down and run a hand over his hair, over and over he scrolled through his contacts, and not one name of Samantha was there, his chest tightened, Zayn started to put his phone down.

But he paused, Zayn scrolled back down of his contact list and looked under section 'P' and then there it was, he was smiling like a total idiot already.

princess:
            Tá mé i ngrá leat.

He hoped she didn't know Irish. Zayn was literally thanking Niall for being Irish, Zayn stood up and headed to his room and get ready and wrap the gift for the birthday party.