6

It's been about a week already since Liam's birthday and the day Samantha and Zayn met at the shop. They had been texting back and forth for awhile now, constantly, and Zayn was rather enjoying it. Although Zayn hadn't expected it so soon, the text he had been patiently waiting for chimed on his phone making him smile.

From Princess:
          Liam, Louis, Harry and J are going out wanna join us with Niall?

Zayn smiled. He wanted to do something, anything, other than smile, but he couldn't. This was the first time Samantha texted him first. Of course, Zayn accepted the invitation that was sent for him, and that meant Zayn could finally see his princess again.

To Princess:
      Sure! Let me go and tell Niall right now. xx

"Look at you smiling like a girl."

Zayn looked up from his phone and shut it off in a rush, letting it drop facedown to his lap. "Erm, Samantha and the rest of the lads are asking us out and hangout." He mumbled, trying to wipe off the grin on his face. Again of course he failed.

Niall rolled his eyes as he stood in the doorway of the living room, arms crossed over his chest. "Are we going to Nando's?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed. "I guess so."

Niall chuckled lightly. "What are you doing! C'mon let's go!" Zayn smiled and stood up to get ready but his phone buzzed and Niall chuckled, turning around to walk into his room, probably to get ready. Zayn hastily picked up his phone.

From Princess:
        See you! x btw Louis said to hurry up cause we're all hungry. :)

Zayn paused, and momentarily panicked. "Niall!!!" Zayn called "HURRY UP!!!" Zayn hurriedly put on his shoes and fixed his hair and himself to be presentable for his lovely princess.

"Yeah, hold up! I can't seem to find my keys!"

Zayn shook his head and stood from the couch, leaving his phone behind with its unanswered message. He went to the shelf and got his keys.

"Leave it! I'll drive! Now c'mon their hungry!" Niall soon came out of his room and they both jogged out towards Zayn's car and drove towards Nando's just 10 minutes away from their flat.

As Zayn parked his car, he decided on replying.

To Princess:
         Be there in a minute. :)))

Then Zayn turned to Niall. "What are you waiting for Niall let's get inside."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!
I LOVE YOU PAYNO!!!

:)
X