10

Samantha pulled away from the kiss and Harry was already missing her sweet soft lips on his. He opened his eyes slowly, his thumbs lightly brushing over her hips where his had been placed.

As the foots neared Samantha hurried off Harry and help him stand. It was one awkward moment for them until someone broke the silence.

"So are you guys a thing or what?"

Samantha and Harry turned around and saw a smirking Louis looking straight at them. Samantha gasped, and smacked Louis' arm.

"Geez! Woman! You should do can hit." Louis still smirked, making little kissy- noises.

"Lou, no!" She giggled and Harry watches the beautiful angel in front of him and Louis.

"Oh I won't tell a soul!" Louis promised, making Sam giggled again.

"It was just an accident Lou. Nothing to worry." She answered at the smirking Louis. While Harry frown secretly because of what Samantha said that kiss was just a accident. Harry felt little bit sad about it but soon smiled.

"What's happening here? And Louis what are you doing here?" Zayn asked hearing his voice made everybody look at him like wondering where his been.

"Well, S-" Samantha smacked Louis again making him groan. "I just came back to let you guys know it's raining hard outside and Liam texted me that Samantha needs to go back home cause of something important." Louis shrugged.

"Ohhh, well I should get going either." Zayn smiled. This was Zayn's chance to hangout with his princess; Alone.

"Niall already left so that's mean your going to walk or either join Samantha." Louis said. That made Zayn smiled wider, while Harry just secretly frown.

"You could join me Zayn." Samantha smiled, making Zayn and Harry smile either. Louis noticed that both of his best mates has a little, or should he say huge crush on Samantha.

"Thank you for the night Harry. I really love it, wishing for more Tarzan." Samantha left a small quick kiss at his cheeks making Harry smile wider and day dream.

"Sure, I'll make sure nobody will interrupt us." He winked at her making her blush yet she rolled er eyes and smiled.

"Looking forwards for it."

"Lover boy." Louis mumbled quietly for him but failed, Zayn heard and that made him look directly at Harry.

"Bye Tarzan! Bye Lou! See you again." Samantha hugged Louis and Harry and left. But Zayn stayed for a second never left Harry's eyes.

"Something wrong Zayn?" Harry asked.  Louis knew everything he knew Zayn loves Sam and he knew Harry loves Sam. And right now here he is looking at his mates.

"You like her don't you." Zayn asked out of the blue, he was getting frustrated about it, he wanted answers.

That made Harry froze, his not sure what to say, he knew Zayn likes Sam. And he doesn't want this friendship to end because of a girl who they both love.

Yes! I like her wait! I don't like her. I love her. And we kissed just awhile ago. Harry wanted to say it but something else came out of his mouth and that shocked him and Louis.

"No. We're just Friends." Harry can't believe he just said that, But that made Zayn exhale normally. He doesn't want anyone taking his precious princess away from him.

"Zayn!" Samantha called.

"Okay. Well, see you boys!"

Zayn walked out of house and marched towards Samantha's car. He smiled at her and she returned with a smile. It was making Zayn weak every time he sees that sweet smile from her.

"Let me drive." Zayn insisted, Samantha nod and passed the keys to Zayn and they both hopped inside the car and drove away.

Meanwhile, Harry froze when Zayn left he still couldn't believe what he just said. He was feeling broken. He knew he made a wrong move, he knew from what he said will give Zayn time for Samantha to have her heart soon and that feared Harry. He loved Samantha and he'll do anything for her but he doesn't want to loose a friend because of a girl they really both loved.

"No." Harry mumbled, he sat down at the floor, knees connected to his chest and he stared sobbing. He was shocked, he never thought he made a wrong move. "No." He repeated.

Louis sat on his knee leveling at Harry, he comforted his friend, Louis was also shocked from what his best friend just said. Louis thought he'll tell the truth but he was wrong.

"No." Harry cried, He hated himself right now, he wanted to hurt himself, he didn't want to lose the only girl he fell in love with. He'll do anything for his girl but he'll do anything for his best friend and made him break.

"You still can see her, talk to her, hug her and whatever you want Haz." Louis trying to easy the mode. "Even though, She's with Zayn, who could be with her everyday." Louis smiled, Harry looked at his buddy and gave a weak smile and nod. "Now let's forget about this and let's go play Fifa15 yeah?"

Harry promised himself he'll do whatever for his girl, as long us she's happy then he's happy even though it's breaking him.

I'll do anything for her even though it will be the cause of my death, i don't care. I love her. He smiled and joined Louis.