13

Samantha stayed inside the studio with the boys for the few hours they spent there. She helped, and now she's playing with baby Lux. Samantha love children, she adores children so much and she's looking forward to have children of her own.

What she didn't know the boys are watching here from the window, watching her play and took care of the kid. They were awed. Zayn and Harry was secretly hiding their smile as thy watch the only girl that lights up their world.

"Niall and I are going to the game room." Liam told the boys as they walked away. Leaving, Zayn, Harry and Louis.

The three of them when inside the room where Samantha and Lux are playing. Lux ran towards Louis and Harry as Zayn found her seated on the floor watching Lux.

"Hey." He breathed, and squatted down ti match her height.

She looked up after a moment. "Oh, hi." She smiled lightly, "what's up?"

"We were watching through the window, you're good with kids." Samantha blushed

Samantha shrugged, "I just love kids." Making him smile even wider.

At the kitchen

"What would you like, princess?" He asked.

"Um.. Just a iced latte please." She mumbled, turning slightly to hide her face in Zayn's arm.

He squeezed her hand lightly. "Hey, what was that?"

"What was what?" Samantha asked, not meeting his gaze.

Zayn couldn't help but smile. He almost kissed her right there and then, but he couldn't do it.

"Is someone shy?" He teased.

Samantha cheeks colored at his words, and she shook her head quickly. " no.."

"I think someone's shy." He grinned, it wasn't a bad thing, of course. He though it was cute and it meant that he could take care of her, and do things for her, and that made Zayn's heart flutter.

"Where's my food?!" Niall shouts ruining Zayn's thoughts

"Missed you too, Niall." Samantha giggled, as Zayn wanted to kiss her, hug her, whatever he wanted to do to her.

"Aw," Liam cooed. "You missed him what about your best friend since day one." Liam pouted as Samantha just giggled and pecked Liam's cheeks.

Everybody were having their own conversation until one topic come up and everybody was interested with it.

"Niall! When are you going to have a girlfriend?" Samantha asked out of the blue, making everyone silent. Who's curious as Sam.

"Yeah, Niall when?" Louis asked, Niall smiled and shook his head. Niall placed his drink down and sigh.

"Im actually taking a time off this relationship thing. I want to enjoy my life for a while." Niall answered and everyone nod in his explanation.

"What about you Sam, are you dating someone?" Niall asked as he drinks.

Sam just giggled making Zayn and Harry nervous. But soon Samantha shook his head in disapproval. "Nope, after that shitty breaking scene last year." She paused and looked at Zayn.

"I'm curious, i know some of you now, except for you Zayn." Samantha asked, making Zayn froze didn't know what to react whether to be shocked that she asked that or doesn't know what to say to be honest.

•••

Sorry for long update again :( school is being hell right now hope you understand :( i'll try to update as I can.

-jan