12

Samantha sat and ate her pancakes she had made with some help with Zayn and Niall. They scarfed down the small batch she prepared earlier.

"What's the plan for today?" Zayn asked, breaking the silence.

Niall shrugged. "We have to go to work, apparently."

Zayn nodded, and turned to her. "Do you have to be home any time in particular?" He wondered

"Probably not."

"Nice! Wanna come with us to work?" Niall suggested.

She smiled and nodded.

Zayn chuckled lightly and stood, "Then it's settle." He chugged down the rest of his drink and put his dirty dishes in the sink.

"I call the shower first!" Niall shouted jogging out the kitchen towards down the hall.

Zayn groaned, "He takes long." He grumbled.

"Aw, my poor baby." Samantha cooed, reaching over to pinch Zayn's cheek.

He swatted her had away. " i'm not your baby," he said. Mimicking her tone. "You're my baby."

Samantha blushed slightly. "Your? Since when did I agree being yours?"

Zayn looked a bit taken aback. "When.. When we cuddled in bed together?"

She shrugged, "that was just a friendly thing."

"A friendly thing? Do you see Niall and I cuddle or kissed?" Zayn crossed his arms over his chest.

"No, but it would be pretty hot. Anyways friends kiss, like Harry and I yesterday at their place." She giggled.

Louis eyes widen. "What! You and Harry kissed?" Zayn felt himself breaking already.

"Yeah, but it wasn't anything serious, I was being so clumsy and I accidental fell down on top of him and yeah, we kissed."

"Ohh." Zayn looked down. "Anyways, you can use the bathroom already, I'll go get some clothes for you." Zayn formed a smile but it wasn't the same smile that Samantha always adores. She knew something made him sad.

"Oh, okay." She smiled weakly and walked past Zayn. Heading towards the bathroom.

After she left, Zayn felt angry and sad at the same time? He doesn't know what to do.

But was running trough his mind, "she's mine. MINE." He's so selfish, he doesn't care, he wants his princess to be his, only his.

He tried his best to let that news he heard, and go for a good mood for his princess. He walked back to his room, and grabbed a shirt and a jeans for His princess to wear.

"The clothes are at my room." He knocked trough the door.

"Okay! Thank you!" She replied.

Samantha smiled, heart pounding lightly in her ribcage. She peeked off Harry's hoodie, trading it fir Zayn's shirt, which was soft, comfortable and smelled like him. ridding her legs of the sweatpants, she change into the jeans. Jumping and wiggling around. It fit her perfectly.  She went towards Zayn closet and found a perfect beanie to wear. 

She took the previous clothes (Harry's clothes) and placed them inside her bag . She took her phone off the nightstand and texted Harry. 

To Harry:
       I'll return your clothes tomorrow if you don't mind. :)

Instantly Harry replied.

From Harry:
           You can keep it. :) x

She smiled and slipped her phone inside he pocket and grabbed her bag and ready to leave.

So Samantha went to exit the bedroom and get her shoes from their spot by the front door, but someone must have decided to go to the door at the sane time, because the door swung open even before she could grasp the door handle.

It was Zayn.

A very shirtless Zayn.

A very damp- haired, tattooed skin, towel around his waist Zayn.

A strangled sound got lodged in the back if Samantha throat.

"Hey, is that my beanie?"  Zayn commented, frowning.

"Y-yeah?" She trued to keep her breathing normal and her eyes on his face.

He laughed and mumbled out something along the lines of 'you're luck i love you Sam' but she wasn't sure she heard him correctly, and decided to pay no mind to it. Zayn walked past her and goes through his closet.

"I'm just going to get dressed real quick. We'll take you car." Zayn called.

Samantha swallowed, hard. "Okay.. I'll.. I'll wait in the living room," she rushed out, leaving the room and closing the door quickly behind her.

"Goddammit, Malik." She muttered herself. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she went to the living room, and got her shoes on.

Soon enough, Niall left. And then followed by Zayn and Samantha. They drove towards Samantha's place so she could put her stuff inside her stuff, then they headed towards their rightful destination.