Gone from another POV

I was nine years old when my world changed for the worse. At first I was nervous and scared but the cage we named The FAYZ soon darkened. (not literally, yet) The mental kids from Coastes Academy came down into town with them Caine Soren, Diana Ladris, and Drake Merwin. They overthrew the bullies reign of our little youth zone in a day with a fancy speech and put themselves at top without us noticing. To make us calm and to keep off any rebels they put who we thought as the best leaders in town as Firemen and stuff. They fooled us good. After Bette died is when I noticed stuff falling apart. Everything went so fast after that. The concreted moods were found. Sam burning Drake's arm resulting in Diana (poor Diana) sawing it off. Lana got kidnapped and taken to the The Gaiaphage were she unwillingly healed Drake resulting in him having a whip for a hand. That's when I knew that the FAYZ itself was trying to kill us. In the end, what we thought was going to be townies vs the cooky Coastes turned into brother vs brother. Sam and Caine beat the poof and Caine fled. I remember having a feast after the Thanksgiving War. I thought things would be better from then on out. That whoever survived up to that point would make it out and see their parents. But in comparison, that was the best thing to happen in the FAYZ. Everything else was simple hell.