Story #9: I dont like coyotes

Robert knew that the FAYZ by itself was bad but a FAYZ that was pitch black? Even deadlier.

Darkness would envelop the FAYZ in a short matter of time. Robert was smart enough to figure that Sam Temple could make light and therefore add some light. Kinda of like a candle in the night. So Robert was going to the lake settlement.

Robert was a little disgruntled that other kids had the same logic he had. Now everyone was traveling in a group. The so said group had little kids which caused the assembly to slow down to the speed of glue getting out of a bottle.

He felt safer being close to Sanjitt, The Healer's boyfriend, because he was the only one with a gun. Robert didn't know that the gun would be needed, but was mistaken when he saw coyotes up ahead the group.

Fear clogged his throat. These coyotes had the tendency to eat people.

Sanjitt was threatening the coyotes and such and hadn't noticed other pack members circling the group until it was too late.

Robert heard screams but he himself didn't scream until he felt powerful jaws on his thigh. He felt them a by dog drag him away from the gaggle of kids.

He felt the jaws release and he tried to run but the sharp predators mouth bit into his forearm. Robert fell to his knees while screaming at the top of his lungs. The coyote seemed to get annoyed and bit his throat.

Robert laid there feeling his life blood pool around him. His lungs ached to breathe but without a windpipe breathing proved to be impossible. His vision darkened slowly on the edges which reminded him of the FAYZ at this point in time. And finally Robert went still.