Story 31: Before the FAYZ (monolouge)

Turns on Camera

"Hey, my names Adeline and I live in Perdido Beach with my mom, step-dad, and big sister. I decided to record this because my therapist said it might help. I've been going to Dr. Mayfell for two years now."

Looks down at lap for a couple seconds in silence before looking back up.

"I was twelve when the nightmares started. There wasn't any warning, none at all. They just...happened. Everytime I close my eyes it's terrible."

Takes a shaky breathe and closes her eyes.

"The first thing I saw when I had my first one was a pickup truck losing control and rolling. And then a cry from a young girl in a fire. I was there with her. The air was smokey and the fire was from the little girl. After that everything faded into light and I woke up."

"That's how they all end, fading to light. Sometimes there's people, always kids. Sometimes weird animals... And one time,"

Takes a deep breathe

" Something unnatural. All I saw was glowing green light but that was enough to terrify me. I was so scared. I know something going to happen. And when it does no one's safe. They'll be kids with powers. Able to move things with there mind, shoot lasers, move faster than the human eye. And a boy, a boy with a whip for an arm. He'll hurt anybody. He'll-

Cuts off into silence. Closes eyes and takes a deep shaky breath.

"If someone sees this, help us. Please."

Camera cuts off

This was really fun to write as I haven't written script style in awhile. I have a couple of parts in the works so wait for those to come out. Please don't use this for your own use as I plan on either using it or giving it to one of my favorite actors on a Gone group on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/107390435990156/