Diary of E.T.B.

I don't know how or why, but the adults disappeared today. I asked Sam (the one who saved my life because of the bus thing) all he said was to have a cookie._. Really School Bus Sam really. Maybe they'll be back soon.

Some kids from the private school came down today. I really think this Caine guy will keep us safe. Not so sure about that Diana lady though. She shook my hand and said '2'. What does that mean?

Something weird is going down. I've been seeing this girl surrounded by fire and a girl with a little light. The light girl looks like she was hit really hard. She scares me. I usually see the fire girl by that burned down place and the girl with the light by Dahra's clinic. They sometimes follow me and talk to me but everyone else looks at me like I'm psycho. What? Can't they see them too?

Sorry I haven't been able to write with the Thanksgiving War and all. Sam won and we had a big feast. We got some knew people, too. Dekka, Brianna, Taylor and more, but there is more people that are unseen, like Ridge, but the thing is..... Ridge is dead. He died in the war. How can he still be here?

Hunger hurts. We have to work for food now, but I guess Momma and Papa had to work for our food so we might as well work for ours.

I put it together! I see dead people...... never thought I'd say that quote. Food is still hard but with work I'm not starving.

I have to write in the day now cause stupid Caine took out the power. Idiot. Brittany died but weird thing is I can't see her soul. She is dead, right? Why do I ask questions? This a diary-I can't get answers. Anyways, these stupid ghosts are driving me crazy. Help me! Help my brother! I can't find Suzanne. Did she poof? I don't frikkin' know! Go away!

My secrets out. I being stormed by people. Can you see my friend. Ask him where he put his money. I want Willy! Where is my Willy. Willy is a stuff whale. ._. Kind of find it depressing that a child thinks his whale is dead rather than missing but hey, this is the FAYZ. Sadly, I got some haters claiming I'm the next Orsay and will kill more children. Seriously? Donkeys.

Can't frikkin take it! To much, to much! Too many questions, it's going dark, too many ghosts. Caine took over awhile back and life's a living hell. Albert left like the rat he his. Everyone's scared that behind every corner there's Drake. Why didn't with go with Sam? It's too much.

Based on my estimation skills we will go dark in an hour or so. I wanted to thank you diary and whatever person got ahold of this. Momma, Papa.. if its you reading this..I'm sorry I couldn't stay strong. Lol I'm crying. After all this time I still have enough humanity to cry. Its been what? A year? I don't know and it won't matter anyways. Thanks for seeing my life in the FAYZ. I just couldn't handle it.

                                                                                                                                                       E.T.B (Emily Teresa Black)