Character perceiver

Sam: I thought of Sam as the reluctant hero. He didn't want to save everyone and be mayor, he  just wanted to surf, but as time goes on he become a soldier. He's 15 and seen more bloodshed and deaths then most people will every see in their life combined. He does have leadership traits.

Astrid: I loved Astrid in the first two books but she got so annoying in Lies. Could not stand her in Plague. Was better in Fear and Light. Mainly because she beat Sekka and you have to be kick ass to do that.

Quinn: I loved Quinn and his gallows humor, but hated him when he betrayed Sam in Gone. My trust in him was restored when he did something for once and became The Fisherman.

Edilio: Edilio is love. Edilio is life. Nuf said.

Caine: I didn't know what to think of Caine. He appeared so suddenly in Gone and he put on such a good facade. In Hunger, when he was crying for Diana (and I was crying for Diana) I saw that he was just a screwed up kid. That love was foreign to him. That he loved Diana... He won my heart and then you know...

Diana: Diana is perfect and no one can tell me other wise!!!!

Drake: What do I feel about Drake? If you read my first Gone fanfic called the before-fayz: the new girl (I do not recommend) the this might surprise you. I feel nothing but petty for him. I petty him for being a sadist. I petty him for being a woman-hater. I petty him for being in the fayz.

Side note: Question to Drake fanclub people: Why do you love Drake? He will kill you. Please no answers like "because he is sexy"

Zil: Pure and utter hatred. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Mary: I did not like reading Mary's chapters. I know people who have had disorders. I respected her, though. Who watched the littles til she passed out from exhaustion? Mary. Who felt guilty for eating food that the littles could eat? Mary. I feel bad that all she will be remembered for is jumping off a cliff. (;_・)

Dekka: I loved Dekka, she was (excuse my French although you probably don't care) badass. I utterly loved her monlouge in Fear when she was talking/yelling at God. She was strong but warm.

Brianna: Brianna was cocky and don't you deny it, but we love her. She is my baby and don't you dare kill my baby, Michael Grant! (Yes, I've read Light) She was a kid, just a kid. (I'm only a year older than her.) She was the good guy's sadist. She is a lioness hunting her prey (cough, cough, Drake) I loved her despite being a total jerk when Dekka told her her feelings. But they are Badass Sisters so everything cool.

Peter: We hardly knew Little Pete and he was so hard to understand. He had all the power but no responsibility.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellison: I hate them! Your relieved that your son, the one YOU created died! Assholes (I'm sorry, had to be said)

Dahra: Dahra just wanted to be a hero but little did she know that in my eyes she was a hero, she saved lives but... *cries* ( ≧Д≦)

Duck Zhang:     (´Д`) He didn't want to be the hero!

Sinder: Sinder had a useful and awesome power. And how she was Gothic but then loved green.

Charles Merriman: Orc had a bad past. He did some bad stuff but it was a fayz. He had so much character development and he has a special spot in my heart. He went from someone I hated, then pitted, then was proud of. From bully to alcoholic to Christian. He tried so hard and Im so proud of him.

Howard: Howard was a sly bastard. He had his good moments though and even though it wasn't good for Orc to stay friends with him, I still loved their friendship.

Lana: Lana is hardcore. She probably suffered the most mentally and she survived. She is so strong.

Sanjit: Sanjitt is adorable and he honestly cares for Lana.

Rodger: Cutest person ever. EVER!!!

Those are some of the characters in the Gone series, hoped you liked it. Have fun with the feelz!!!