epilogue

louis eyes shot open, beads of sweat trickling down the side of his face.

he looked around for a few moments, not processing what had happened until he realized... harry. harry, his love, was dead.

he had just begun sobbing when he noticed something.

he swung his feet out of bed and slowly walked towards the drawer, wiping tears from his eyes. he picked up the bra with two fingers, dazed. had he slept with another girl last night?

no, he had fallen asleep with harry's sweater on... hadn't he?

louis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. what was happening?

he heard someone mumble sleepily from the bed. louis jumped at this, who the hell-

"lou? what are you doing, babe?" a feminine voice asked.

louis spun around, there was a brunette girl in his bed, how did she-

his eyes widened as memories came flooding back. it was all a dream... there was no harry, this was eleanor, his... his girlfriend! he was straight! wasn't he?

"oh, hey el... no one, i just-" he crawled back into bed, thoughts swarming around in his mind like bees. "uh, no one." he cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead. "i just need some air, okay? bad dream..."

he hurriedly put on the nearest shirt he could find and slipped on some sandals, rushing out the door.

as he walked about his neighborhood, he took out his phone and looked for anything having to do with harry, pictures, his number, anything.

his desperate search was interrupted by some clumsy bastard who obviously had no idea where he was going because he bumped into louis, causing him to drop his phone.

"oops!"

louis froze mid-bend. he knew that voice too well.

not even bothering to pick up his phone, he stood up straight, coming face to face with-

holy shit.

not knowing what else to say, louis squeaked, "hi."

"louis?" harry said, astonished.

-

a/n: AND THAT'S THE EPILOGUE

sorry its so short i didn't know what else to put because i wanted to keep u in suspense :))

i'm not sure if i'll make a sequel or not though, should i?

also,

I AM AWARE ELEANOR AND LOUIS BROKE UP, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHO ELSE TO USE AS LOUIS' GIRLFRIEND AND I'D BEEN PLANNING TO USE ELEANOR THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WRITING THIS STORY

ok that is all, readers

that's the end of the story thank u so much for reading this far ily

comment if u'd like a sequel!

much love,

m