i

it began with louis' new friend, niall.

now, niall and louis had only been friends for as long as he and harry had been in cheshire, which was around three months, but they had instantly clicked although niall and harry hadn't.

harry had always insisted that niall and louis had something going on, as they were always out together.

once, he even accused him of cheating on him with niall, which had, in turn, led to a fight that lasted for an entire month of anger and inner turmoil.

harry, of course, was always the first to apologize, he loved louis with all his heart.

louis accepted his apology reluctantly, and all was well again.

until one day, when niall invited louis to go to a club with him.

"sure, i'd love to!" louis said.

they had gone to the most famous club in all of cheshire, and were having the time of their lives, quite frankly.

louis was laughing at niall's joke, something having to do with dicks, the usual, when his phone rang.

"well shit, who could this beeeeeee???" louis slurred, more drunk then he had ever been in all his 22 years.

"why don'cha check who it-"

"it's HAROLD!" louis screamed. "hi hazzeh, how are youuuu?" he pressed the phone to his ear.

"lou?" harry grumbled, pissed off. "louis tomlinson, where the hell are you?"

louis hiccuped. "out with niall, mum. you should come up here, we're having buckets of fun!!"

"buckets of fun, louis? buckets? shit, you're drunk." harry facepalmed. he realized he only had one more hope of getting louis home, and he hated to talk to him, but...

"hand the phone to niall."

"but haaaaaarry," the childish boy pouted. "don't you want to talk to meeeeeee? don't you love me like i love youuuuuu?"

"of course i love you, you know i do, but i'd just like to speak with niall for just a second."

"harry, i'm not that-" he hiccuped again. "drunk."

"yes, you are, just hand the phone to niall for fucks sake."

"i know you only curse when you're mad hazza bear, what's wrong?"

harry growled. literally growled at him. "just. let. me. talk. to. niall. please."

"i'm okay, i don't need you to talk to niall."

"what about niall?" the blond himself asked, scooting closer to louis, but not yet drunk.

louis lowered the phone from his ear. "harold wants to talk to you about me being drunk but i really don't know what he's talking about, like, i'm not drunk, i'm completely sober, why can't that bitch understand it??? does he fancy you or something? is that why he wants to talk to you?" he took another swig of his beer bottle. "i, on one hand, think he should come and join us here. i mean, i suggested it, but he-"

niall snatched the phone from louis with one hand and covered the rambling boy's mouth with the other.

"what do you want, harry? i don't think this is the absolute best time for you to be calling, louis' a bit-"

"a bit? louis' drunk as hell, i could hear him mumbling! do me a favor and tell him that i don't fancy you and that he shouldn't be calling his boyfriend a bitch if he wants to keep living in my house." harry snapped. "and also, bring him home safe, you got that? if he's not home in thirty, i won't hesitate to chop your dick off. " harry hung up with a click, not saying another word.

"damn that boy and his attitude." niall mumbled. "we're taking you home louis, so that your over protective boyfriend doesn't chop my dick off."

"niall, noooooooo!" louis giggled. he stuck his bottom lip out. "pleeeeease don't take me home, nialler? i'm having so much fun here!"

niall scoffed. "let's go, lou. grab your jacket."

niall began to stand up from his seat, until louis pushed him back into a sitting position with his hands.

still touching niall's chest, louis sat on niall's lap, straddling him and wiggling his hips to create the smallest bit of friction.

"l-lou, stop."

"you really want to go, niall?" louis whispered seductively in his ear, biting his earlobe in the process. "then let's go."

niall had always had a bit of a crush on louis, if he was honest. he always admired the perfect blue shade of his eyes, and the chestnut brown color of his hair. he loved the way he smiled, the adorable wrinkles that appeared by the corners of his eyes. and oh, his laugh.

his laugh was the most beautiful sound niall's ears had ever heard. it sounded like that of an angel, not that louis wasn't one himself.

and now, niall was put to the test, as louis grinded on his, now slightly aroused, lower region.

finally, niall couldn't take it anymore as he buried his hands in louis' soft hair and pulled his head back so that he could look into those gorgeous ceruleans.

"kiss me, nialler james horan." louis squeaked.

niall knew it was wrong, but he did it anyways.

he smashed his lips onto louis', and dear lord, it was more amazing than he had ever imagined, and he had imagined it as pretty amazing.

louis moaned as niall slipped his tongue into his mouth, niall tasting the alchohol on his friend's- or possibly, more than friends after tonight?- breath.

louis kept grinding on niall as he moved his lips to niall's neck, biting and sucking in a fashion that would surely leave a love bite.

after a few moments, louis pulled back to admire his work and smirked.

he leaned forward and let his lips graze the side of niall's ear as he whispered,

"fuck me hard."

so he did.

and as niall slid into louis with a moan, poor, oblivious harry, slept alone that night, crying into his pillow and wondering, where, oh where, was his louis?

-

author's note: omg i didnt even originally mean for it to be this sad ... i want to cry now, im sorry harry D': vote, comment, fan!