viii

"-and fuck, niall, i don't know what to do... he.. he just r-ran off! what if he's hurt, oh my god, niall, what do i do, why aren't you talking-"

"louis, calm down, mate." niall sighed. "he probably got a hotel room, and is perfectly fine."

"but niall..." louis whined.

"don't 'but niall' me. he's fine, trust me. he can handle himself."

louis let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "i'm worried..."

"well, louis, you kind of deserve it, i mean you did cheat on him 3 times-"

"i know, i know!" louis screeched. "stop reminding me, for god's sake niall, i know how much i've hurt him! i apologized, but he didn't... he just... aghhhh!"

he hung up and tossed his phone to the floor in anger.

"haaaarry... i'm sorry!" he yelled, even though he knew that harry couldn't hear him and was probably miles away.

"harry," he choked.

and maybe he screamed a bit more, with a few tears here and there, but no one needs to know.

-

about an hour after louis fell asleep with dried tears all over his t shirt, he was awoken by loud knocking on his door.

"go awaaayyy..." he groaned, rolling over to get more comfortable... on the floor.

"open up, lou, come on now!"

louis recognized that voice, but from where?

"louuuu-weeee... open the door!"

louis muttered a few curse words under his breath and he slowly got up from his place on the carpet and made his way towards the door.

he swung the door open to reveal niall, and... chocolate eyes?

"hi!" liam waved, with a smile on his face.

"what." louis grumbled, not in the mood to do anything except cry.

"drop the 'tude, lad, we're here to cheer you up!" niall smiled also, giving him two thumbs up.

he sighed. "come in."

"yaaaasss bitch yas." niall cheered.

niall and liam walked through the door and plopped down on the love seat, cuddling up to each other immediately, each with their own wide smile.

"what's got you two so happy?" louis frowned, sitting down beside them.

the pair's smiles got even bigger, if that was even possible.

niall's eyes shimmered with happiness.

he turned towards liam. "louis, i present to you... liam!"

louis rolled his eyes. "no shit sher-"

"you didn't let me finish!" niall interrupted. "liam... my boyfriend!"

louis wasn't surprised at all. everyone saw this coming.

"oh my god, you two! i had no idea you would end up together! i assumed the sex you had was totally platonic and had no homo what so ever!" sarcasm laced his voice.

liam blushed while niall raised an eyebrow.

"whatever, mate, let's just go to the store, i'm seriously craving some ice cream right now."

louis knew better than to protest, niall's cravings always made him demanding as fuck.

"let's go then."

louis slipped his black vans on, and the trio was out the door in no time.

-

"so do you want vanilla or chocolate or...?"

"i dunno, just get me some thing cold and sweet." niall muttered, taking out his phone and texting someone.

"babe, you're going to have to be a bit more specific..." liam pecked him on the cheek.

"yeah, listen to your boyfriend."

niall rolled his eyes.

louis scoffed but walked through the section and browsed through the flavors a bit more before reaching the end of the aisle and bumping into someone.

"sorry." louis muttered.

he was about to walk back to niall and liam when he breathed in the stranger's weird cologne.

he recognized the scent immediately.

his head snapped up at the same time harry's did.

-

(a/n:

don't kill me pls

// m )