ix

louis' heart stopped. "h-harry?" he squeaked.

harry's expression turned cold.

"hey, harry, did you find the- oh." zayn looked him up and down. "louis... you know harry?"

louis' eyes clouded with tears. "yeah, harry is- was my boyfr-"

"no. he doesn't. let's go, zayn." harry grabbed his hand roughly and began to pull him the opposite direction, when zayn stopped him.

"no, please, i want to hear this."

harry stopped and shot zayn a glare that could kill. "zayn."

zayn glared right back, even fiercer, before turning back to louis. "please, continue."

louis choked back a sob. "i...can't..." he let out a sound that was something in between a squeak and a choke.

"hey, lou, i found this awesome caramel- oh..."

niall and liam's eyes widened.

"niall?" zayn yelped. "liam?"

"zayn?" liam's eyes widened.

"niall?" harry said.

"harry..." niall replied.

"whoa whoa whoa hold up... louis, do you know this guy?" harry pointed at liam, furious.

"um, well, i-"

"he one of your cheats, wasn't he?!" harry yelled. "and zayn was too, right?! that's how you all know each other!"

by then, dozens of people were staring, but none dared approach the fighting boys.

zayn placed a hand on harry's shoulder. "harry, calm dow-"

"and you." harry shoved niall so that he fell on the floor with a thud. "you were in on this too."

niall stood up quickly and punched harry square in the jaw.

"do not touch me, you bastard."

harry held his jaw, and tackled niall to the ground.

"i'm the bastard?!" he screamed through tears as he punched niall repeatedly. "you were the one helping my boyfriend cheat on me!"

"harry stop! you'll kill him!" louis cried. he collapsed on the floor, sobbing. "please, stop..."

liam sat on the floor next to louis and comforted him by rubbing circles on his back, while zayn tried to pry harry off of niall.

zayn finally tore harry off of a severely bruised niall, and harry stood up, fists still clenched, and faces still streaming with tears.

he turned to louis. "how could you do this to me?! i thought you loved me, louis, look what you made me do!"

louis wiped the tears off his face, but as soon as they were gone, new ones replaced them.

"harry, i'm so sorry, i was-"

but harry had already dragged zayn out of the store.

-

"bad news, lou, your asshole ex broke my nose."

"shut up, he's not an asshole, i am."

niall sighed. "i can't argue with that."

suddenly, a thought popped into louis' mind.

"hey, liam, how do you know zayn?"

"well," liam took a deep breath. "when i was 4 years old, i lived in wolverhampton with my parents. one day, i learned that a new family had moved in next door, so i went with my mum to go say hi. turns out, the family was zayn's family. we hit it off immediately and it was fate that brought him to the same elementary school as me. in 7th grade, we decided that both of us wanted to be more than friends, so, one thing led to another, our parents were homophobic, and boom, perfect relationship destroyed. my parents got so mad, they made me move here to doncaster to live with my aunt, and i've been here ever since."

louis and niall were speechless.

"wow," niall breathed.

"it's so coincidental that we all know each other, isn't it?" liam chuckled.

"yeah..." louis confirmed. "it really is."

-

"haaaaarry..." zayn moaned...

-

(a/n: IM SO BUSY IDK HOW I CAN APOLOGIZE FOR GOING LIKE 8 MILLION YEARS WIHOUT UPDATING OKAY IM JUST SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND AGH IM SO SORRY FUCK ILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY BUT I JUST GET SO OVERWHELMED SOMETIMES ILY GUYS SO SO SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGH MY HORRIBLE UPDATING SKILLS

AND I LEAVE YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER???!!! I AM SATAN.

ILY.

-m)