v

harry stared at the clock, tears brimming his eyes.

5:04 p.m., it read.

"i'm home, hazzabear!" louis stumbled in the door.

harry didn't respond, instead he just walked out of their room and met him at the doorway.

"baby, what's wrong?" louis asked, shoving as much concern into his voice as he could.

he tried to hug him, but harry pushed him off, crossing his arms angrily.

"do you know what time it is, lou?"

"no, i kind of... forgot a watch, when i... went out this morning."

harry's stern expression remained.

"i'm sorry, okay hazzy?" louis wrapped his arms around harry and kissed his lips sloppily. "i forgot that i was supposed to be home by four, and i should've listened to you."

harry exhaled. he never was able to stay mad at louis for long.

he hugged back. "it's alright, baby."

louis looked up into harry's emerald eyes. "i love you," he squeaked.

harry cooed at louis adorableness and let his anger get washed away by louis' everything. "i love you too, lou bear."

"lets go cuddle!" louis exclaimed suddenly, pulling back and dragging harry to the bedroom by his forearm.

harry chuckled. "okay, okay, we'll cuddle." he kissed louis' forehead. "anything for you, my love."

so they did.

and while harry's mind was focused on his beautiful boyfriend, louis' mind was wondering who his next fuck could be.