x

louis woke up to his phone ringing. groaning, he rolled over and grabbed his phone from the nightstand and pressed answer, without even checking to see who it was.

"who the fuck are you and why the hell are you calling me this early?" louis spat, he was never a morning person.

"lou, it's 1:00 p.m.???"

louis say up, recognizing the voice immediately. "i don't care, what do you want, harold?"

harry sighed. "listen, i don't know what your problem is with me, but i'd just like to inform you that i've moved on, and i've fallen out of love with you. so if you ever want me back, you can't have me anymore. just for future reference." harry hung up.

louis sat there for a few moments, trying to process what had just happened. finally, it sank in.

how could harry have moved on this quickly? did harry ever love him? is that why he's fallen out of love?

"THAT BITCH!" louis hurled his phone across the room, and flinched when it hit the wall, but immediately retured to his fit of rage.

he cursed under his breath. "i'll show him what it's like to 'move on'."

he scrambled out of bed after grabbing his phone and keys, not bothering to get dressed. jamming his keys into the car and starting the engine, he sped off.

-

"NIALL, OPEN THE DOOR OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL BOIL YOU IN ACID!" louis pounded on the door.

finally, the door opened to reveal a tired-looking niall.

"lou-?"

louis smirked and pushed him back into the house, and against a wall, closing the door with his foot. he began to hungrily kiss the confused irishman's neck.

"hey nialler," he purred seductively into his ear, biting his earlobe.

"louis, get off, i have a boyfriend." niall squirmed, trying to get out of his grip, but to no avail.

"but you want me, right?" louis started palming niall, feeling him grow hard under his hand.

"no-!" but niall's moans gave him away. "louis, please stop! what's wrong with you?!"

louis kept talking, ignoring niall's pleas of protest. "ever since we fucked that night, you got off at the thought of me, every fucking night, am i right niall?"

"no! louis!" niall screamed as louis unbuckled his pants. "stop!" tears streamed down his face.

"you've always dreamed of me, what it would feel like to have my giant cock inside of you, pleasuring you, making you feel good." he growled, yanking his pants and underwear down with one quick swipe. "you want me to fuck you until you see stars, and you want me to grip your hair and take control."

"LOUIS-"

niall was cut off when louis slammed into him, unprepared, taking him on the floor of his very own living room, louis' moans in sync with his screams.

the only thing heard for a few heartbeats was the sound of an innocent boy's cries, skin against skin, rape.

louis came with a moan, spilling his load into niall, and rolled over so that he was laying on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, trying to figure out what he just did.

his eyes widened as he came to a realization; he had just raped his best friend. he looked over to see niall huddled in a corned, his knees against his chest and sobbing.

louis' heart shattered into a million tiny little pieces, and his brain flooded with guilt.

he crawled over to his, and laid a hand on his shoulder. "niall, i-"

niall slapped his hand off, shaking. "don't touch me, louis, just leave."

"i'm so sorry, i don't know why-"

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE, OKAY?" niall yelled, broken.

louis nodded, gathered his things, and fled out the door.

-

***trigger warning***

to say the least, louis hated himself. he hated himself so fucking much.

so in his bathroom he stood, holding a blade only but a few centimeters away from his wrist.

he had heard about this form of self punishment, he had heard about how it takes away the pain momentarily. he knew you'd get addicted.

but should he do it? he deserved it, most definitely. first, he fucked up his perfect relationship with the most gorgeous guy in the world, and then he went and raped his best friend.

he lowered the blade to his wrist, and slid, gasping at the stinging pain. with every cheat, every bad thing he'd done, he sliced.

and by the next 5 minutes, his arm was littered with blood and cuts.

"fuck," he breathed.

and in that moment, louis william tomlinson broke.

-

(IMPORTANT!!!!

STUPID WATTPAD MADE THIS CHAPTER R SO I THINK YOU HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME TO READ IT??? I THINK??? IDK BUT IT'S RATED R SO

but anyways i hope you liked this chapter, it was very... emotional.....

love youuuu!

-m)